• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt 2 Pre-orders now being taken

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt 2 Pre-orders now being taken

NI are now taking orders for Kontakt 2 in their online shop - says product available approx middle April. Just about to place my order.....

Re: Kontakt 2 Pre-orders now being taken

Ha! I better get in on it! and Pre-Order!

i wonder when a demo version wil be available......
    i live with the terror that my "old" p4 2.4GHz with 1MB of 244 ram will not be able to handle it!!! :-(
    anyway... i have kontakt1.5 and upgrading to kontakt 2 for 150€ just for getting the HUGE library of samples is temptating!!! :-)

I was wondering about that as well for my Athlon XP2400, might be time (or the excuse) for a motherboard/processor upgrade as well,

As usual, my username is not accepted by the NI orderform. It's always something...

I got an e-mail 10 days agofrom Native Instruments saying that my copy of Kontakt 2 should be shipping today. I have NI Komplete Care.

In case anyone's interested:

Just received my initial ups.com shipment notification email from audiomidi. K2 upgrade to be delivered Apr 12th. It's been on pre-order a little over a week.

I'm not a Komplete Care customer and my regular username/registration info was also not accepted at the NI store. Just as well, it's $20.00 cheaper at audiomidi.

Dig

Go Back to forum