• Register
  • Help

Topic: GS2.5 160 --> GS3 Orchestra Upgrade

Share/Bookmark

GS2.5 160 --> GS3 Orchestra Upgrade

I'm sure someone can help me here quick ... on the Tascam website it says I can get the GS2.5 160 --> 3.0 Orch upgrade for $249. Every website I see has the Competitive Upgrade only and it's $329 ... Tascam has that listed on their site too, but it's separate from the former GS users upgrades.

Is there a place or a way to get the upgrade to GS3 Orchestra for the Tascam suggested price of $249?

Thanks

Re: GS2.5 160 --> GS3 Orchestra Upgrade

You can paypal me 250 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    You can paypal me 250 bucks.
    I don't want a CD-R! Haha

No, I'd transfer the license and send you the original wooden box and everything.

And because I won't sleep well tonight unless I say this... I'm deeply offended you'd think I'd do anything other than send you the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    No, I'd transfer the license and send you the original wooden box and everything.

And because I won't sleep well tonight unless I say this... I'm deeply offended you'd think I'd do anything other than send you the original.
    I was just joking. I would like to find a retailer that sells it... why are you selling your license anyway?

Went all Kontakt. Me and Gigastudio just haven't gotten along. Where others have tons of luck with it, I've had none. Go figure.

My giga is sold.

I'll sell my GS3 with pleasure.
    10% below street price.

Yang

Go Back to forum