• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cubase SX Help Please!!!???

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Cubase SX Help Please!!!???

I'm still working with 1.06. I just got my first small film project and I am having the following problem. I loaded the entire video file in quicktime format into a project. I then started writing with Stormdrum intact and kompact, Albino, Gold, and I think that is it. I also had one audio track going for the dialogue. Everything was going great this morning. I had about 7 track of plug ins and the video and the audio all going without a single hiccup. My processor was breathing easy at about 15-20% on playback. So I finished a scene, saved to "MY Documents", and also saved to my backup USB 2.0 drive. Then when I come back to it later this morning, I load the project, hit play, and no audio comes out except for the Stormdrum intact loop I had in there. It is the only thing that lights up the meters in the VST outputs and the master. The rest of the VSTs are lighting up their meters and so is the dialogue track, but they dont show any activity in the VST output meters or the master. Any suggestions? This is a real bummer. I also tried the backup file but it is the same as the first. I'm using Cubase SX 1.06 on a Dell Dimension P4 2.6 with 1 gig of ram. I know I also had atleast 300 MB of Ram still available also so it's not like it crashed or anything. And why just the intact player working? Is there a place I'm not looking between the other plugs and the vst outputs? Help please. I was really happy with what I had gotten done too.

Eric

Smile Re: Cubase SX Help Please!!!???

Ok, I dont know why but I started turning off the few effect plugs I had going on the effect sends and everything came back. Yaaayyy!! Happy ending.

Eric

Go Back to forum