• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: StudioB: The Collection: Beta Demo Posted!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up StudioB: The Collection: Beta Demo Posted!

StudioB: The Collection
    Produced by Alan Lastufka of Bela D Media

Studio B consist of an acoustic bass guitar, an electric guitar (a custom version of the PRS Project6 guitar) and three seperate drum kits; two played with sticks and one played with hot-rod brushes.

Combined you have the fundamental backing tracks for many pop/rock/blues and jazz tracks. All three are unique instruments.

The acoustic bass guitar is something rarely sampled, and we have sampled seperate index finger and middle finger variations for every articulation, including sustains, marcatos, pops, slaps and more... (not to mention a very fun effects and slides toolbox)

The guitar is simple but powerful. It is not distorted to the point of being crunchy, but its amped, not direct in - making it perfect for backing tracks or focused leads.

Last are the drums; recorded and programmed in the true multitrack technique used by all professional recording studios. You get eight mic positions with full bleed in every mic. One snare crack and its felt through all the mics, which can be assigned to seperate outputs from Kontakt, allowing for individual gating, EQing and reverbing of each mic. You don't get this authentically in any other drum library we are aware of in the Kontakt format.

This all results in the most authentic multisampled blues/rock package you could ask for - and you won't believe the price!!

Play Demo

Re: StudioB: The Collection: Beta Demo Posted!

Sounds great !!

Wink Re: StudioB: The Collection: Beta Demo Posted!

From day to day I know more and more that i'm gonna eat bread and drink water till the end fo this year

gr8 stuff Francis!

Banned

Bob Dylan!!!!!!!

Do I win?

Oh, wait... Wrong lib.

That sounds awesome, Frank!

Thanks again to Theo for your beta testing and this demo you put together - I really really like it.

Thanks everyone for you kind comments - it makes the last couple of months of programming all worth it!
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Thumbs up Re: StudioB: The Collection: Beta Demo Posted!

Thank YOU for making such wonderful sounds !
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

That's a really nice demo...I especially like the cymbals, bass is real nice....I guess I'll be adding this one to my list too....

Quote Originally Posted by lukpcn
    From day to day I know more and more that i'm gonna eat bread and drink water till the end fo this year

gr8 stuff Francis!
    Yeah I know what you mean...I've only had a VSTPC a few months and already got GS3,Monzter Guitars,RMX,Atmosphere,Korg Collection,Komplete 2 and care package 2005,Vintaudio group buy,various Sonic Implant downloads,Backbeat,etc....Now I just found out yesterday NI released a Komplete Sound package which I HAVE to have at the price they are offering, already started saving for Melodyne Cre8 and of course all those $99 Xpanders are a MUST!...I just read in Recording magazine that the software section was the most congested and hyped area of NAMM and I believe it! I can safely say that with all this new stuff I've been using has been the inspiration I've been looking for...Just can't eat now!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonmusic
    Just can't eat now!
    Eating is a bad habit for a sample junkie. Just get rid of it.

Question Re: StudioB: The Collection: Beta Demo Posted!

I can only assume that you have a price point in mind for StudioB. If you do the math and compare; the drums alone are normally sold in the $199.99 - $249.99 market, if not more. Add the bass, with intense multi-samples and yet another Project6 PRS sampled guitar… toss it all on a DVD.

How much are you thinking?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast