• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Steiny D - Classic Grand for DirectDownload. OUT NOW!

Share/Bookmark

Steiny D - Classic Grand for DirectDownload. OUT NOW!

SampleTekk is proud to present yet another fine piano available as a DirectDownload.
    That means that you buy the Piano, and then instantly get a link from where you can download your samples.
    Beats UPS and Fedex but requires a fast line....

The Steiny D is a specially designed concert grand that uses samples from the Black Grand session. The sampleset has been taken down in size to make it downloadabe.
    The Steiny D has 8/8/8 velocity layers, 8 samples recorded pedal up, 8 pedal down and 8 releasesamples per recorded note.
    The instrument used for the Steiny D was a Steinway D Hamburg concert grand.

The Steiny D are now available in Kontakt/HALion/EXE24 format (Giga3 will follow shortly).
    Price: $80!

Some Demos:
    Steiny D Demo 1 - Some room added
    Steiny D Demo 2 - Pedal Up modelled using Gigapulse
    Steiny D Demo 3 - Some room added

Read more and order at www.sampletekk.com
    Avaiilable as DirectDownload only
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Steiny D - Classic Grand for DirectDownload. OUT NOW!

Top idea Worra, I might have to get this!
    ---------------------------
    - SCA - Sound Studios -
    www.sca-soundstudios.com
    ---------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Cairns
    Top idea Worra, I might have to get this!
    Yes, you might.....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Worra, the product page says that the download is split into many chunks, but the description at the bottom says one large file. Maybe I didn't read closely enough, but is it one large file or several "small" files? If multiple chunks, how many?

- Keith

Thumbs up Re: Steiny D - Classic Grand for DirectDownload. OUT NOW!

Just downloaded and installed it, a very powerful dark sound, I loaded all my piano's into Kontakt and solo'd them and nothing can touch the warm sound of this piano it sounds more like a real piano than anything else I have.
    My new favorite!
    Thanks Worra!
    Don't look at me for help, I'm a Guitar Player.

Quote Originally Posted by kbaccki
    Worra, the product page says that the download is split into many chunks, but the description at the bottom says one large file. Maybe I didn't read closely enough, but is it one large file or several "small" files? If multiple chunks, how many?

- Keith
    The files are devided into 200Mb chunks to make downloading easier. The text on the detailpage refers to the total size.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by John L.
    Just downloaded and installed it, a very powerful dark sound, I loaded all my piano's into Kontakt and solo'd them and nothing can touch the warm sound of this piano it sounds more like a real piano than anything else I have.
    My new favorite!
    Thanks Worra!
    Your welcome! Glad you liked it!!!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

It sounds quite impressive. When I have time, I'll have to download the demo for the Black Grand and try it out.. Could you tell us what the exact differences are between the full Black Grand and this new offering? And will there be upgrade pricing if one would want the full BG in future?

Bought and downloaded the White Jr last night ... what a great way to buy samples.
    Piano sounds lovely.

Worra,
    any chance of a DirectDownload version of the close perspective? that would be very cool. i'd rarely use the other 2 perspectives, so full Black Grand doesn't really make sense for me, but $80 for the close "light" would be well worth a spin (and work better on my system).

Go Back to forum