• Help
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Confessions Of A Baby Killer

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Confessions Of A Baby Killer

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=42462

Instead of playing "Shoot The Messenger," let's see if we can comment on what's written in the article.

Re: Confessions Of A Baby Killer

If men had the babies, abortions would be doled out like Advil. All you buck toothed, gun toting preachers should start living in the real world. The one that has a population problem, a crime problem partly due to babies that never should have been, a world in which we have no problem killing 200,000 Iraqis for American supremecay and oil. We don't need any more unwanted babies in this world. They turn into monsters. We plop em in front of the TV for 20 years, give em crappy processed food and wonder why Junior just went on a shooting spree.

It is a woman's right to choose whether or not to carry a baby . If you do not like it f**k off .

Sick ~~~ bible thumping inbreeds .

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    All you buck toothed, gun toting preachers should start living in the real world. The one that has a population problem, a crime problem partly due to babies that never should have been, a world in which we have no problem killing 200,000 Iraqis for American supremecay and oil.
    Wow. That's very profound, Nick, and quite the general statement. I'm not buck toothed, but I do "tote" guns, my dad is a preacher, and we both believe in a woman's right to choose. What does that make me? A liberal? A conservative?
    By the way, regarding your view that "babies that never should have been" are just a population problem. That's sick.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Quote Originally Posted by amb
    It is a woman's right to choose whether or not to carry a baby . If you do not like it f**k off .

Sick ~~~ bible thumping inbreeds .
    So, you didn't bother to read the article.

Figures.

And really f**kin' eloquent, by the way.

Edit - Nevermind . It is pointless to get involved in conversations like this .

The article, if true, just goes to show what good PR can do. The conservatives have this down to a science, thus the dismal state our country is currently in. Too bad they can't use their expertise for the RIGHT reasons (like pro-choice) instead of the wrong ones.
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

The author sure is long winded. Where's my gun?...

-JF

If you are so interested in things like accountability and peaceful solutions to global issues, you should recognize that abortion is horrific violence against the most innocent and defenseless members of our society.

Do you oppose the death penalty? You have no business supporting abortion.

Do you believe that human life has any inherent value whatsoever? You have no business supporting abortion.

This isn't 1973 anymore. We now know that abortion is not disposing of a glob of tissue--it is killing a baby. It's not even a source of serious debate anymore. Ask any human embryologist: life begins at conception. Maybe you can accept that abortion is murder and that it is somehow a better thing for society to kill a child than to allow him or her to become a part of a population problem or a crime statistic--I can't. I believe in giving people the right to chose their destiny.

And here's the thing: as this article points out with some stark examples, it's not about women's rights, it's about MONEY. There is huge money to be made in the abortion industry. Not only are abortions incredibly lucrative in and of themselves, the market for fetal tissue is a multi million dollar industry. This is not new information to anyone who has been paying attention (or who hasn't been blinded by feminist rhetoric). It's every bit as cynical and corrupt as the corporate tentacles of the Bush administration--but people on the left buy it unquestioningly because it is wrapped in rhetoric that appeals to them.

Libertarians for Life (http://www.l4l.org) sums the situation up succinctly:

1. Human offspring are human beings, persons from fertilization.
    2. Abortion is homicide -- the killing of one person by another.
    3. There is never a right to kill an innocent person. Prenatally, we are all innocent persons.
    4. A prenatal child has the right to be in the mother's body. Parents have no right to evict their children from the crib or from the womb and let them die. Instead both parents, the father as well as the mother, owe them support and protection from harm.
    5. No government, nor any individual, has a just power to legally depersonify any one of us, born or preborn.
    6. The proper purpose of the law is to side with the innocent, not against them.

Until people start listening to the VERY persuasive secular, logical arguments against abortion, the truth about this horrific practice and shockingly corrupt industry will never come to light.

I'm sure I'm helping to open (or re-open) a big can of worms here--but I hope we can have an open and constructive discussion about this without the usual name calling and partisan rhetoric. This is an issue that should cross party lines.

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    The author sure is long winded. Where's my gun?...
    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast