• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Episode III Trailer

Share/Bookmark

OT: Episode III Trailer

Hey everyone,

Sith Spawn!! Have you guys seen the trailer for Star Wars: Episode III? It was on Fox the other night! I can't wait!!!!! May can't get here fast enough!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: OT: Episode III Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Lost
    Hey everyone,
    Sith Spawn!! Have you guys seen the trailer for Star Wars: Episode III? It was on Fox the other night! I can't wait!!!!! May can't get here fast enough!
    I haven't wanted to come within 10 feet of Star Wars since...well, since 'Star Wars'! I'm not gonna start a Star Wars-War, but...lets just say they haven't been my cup of intergalactic tea.

On the other hand...that trailer was the first new piece of Lucas-art that actually touched me. From what I've seen, it looks like a real winner!

Thumbs up Re: OT: Episode III Trailer

Saw in the theaters before "Robots" (which was also pretty good). Gotta tell ya, the trailer looks even better on the big screeen and in surround. I can't wait either.

PLEASE let it be good PLEASE...

The last two were such dogs.
    Careful, man, there's a beverage here!
    www.stevegoers.com

Saw the Dukes of Hazard new trailer right after that one, did you? The new Daisy looks a might thin.

Actually, I thought it was very interesting!

Is there a link on the net? Can someone post (SW not Duke). I have checked Apple trailers and it is not there.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Go Back to forum