• Register
  • Help

Topic: Quantum Leap RA and COLOSSUS now shipping!!

Share/Bookmark

Quantum Leap RA and COLOSSUS now shipping!!

The title says it all - we are proud to announce the shipping of these two products.

This is also a reminder that the pre-order discounts for both of these titles ends on Monday.

We also posted a new COLOSSUS demo yesterday - Redshift from Jan Morgenstern - all sounds are from COLOSSUS -

http://www.soundsonline.com/cd_mp3_demos/211597.mp3

- Doug

Re: Quantum Leap RA and COLOSSUS now shipping!!

Ording mine today! Can't wait!

-T

Pre-order ends Monday? How can I get to it today? The link from the original pre-order announcement says it's "not currently available".

Thanks!
    Sean

So any news about the European Sounds Online?

Quote Originally Posted by janila
    So any news about the European Sounds Online?
    We are still negotiating this. We will make a BIG announcement once we're up and running.

- Doug

Quote Originally Posted by dougrogers
    We are still negotiating this. We will make a BIG announcement once we're up and running.

- Doug
    Any chance that it will happen before the EWQLSC preorder discount is over? You predicted earlier that it might happen in time. If not, can you ship the product with declaring only the material costs? I live in a country where it can be done. You have said earlier that it isn't allowed in most countries but I'm asking whether you can do it or not when it is allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by janila
    Any chance that it will happen before the EWQLSC preorder discount is over? You predicted earlier that it might happen in time. If not, can you ship the product with declaring only the material costs? I live in a country where it can be done. You have said earlier that it isn't allowed in most countries but I'm asking whether you can do it or not when it is allowed.
    Yes, of course, if it is allowed we will do it. It's very important we know in plenty of time though, so I suggest you send me a PM when you are ready to order so we can stay on top of it.

- Doug

Thumbs up Re: Quantum Leap RA and COLOSSUS now shipping!!

Well, I just ordered mine, though it took a couple tries to get the discount to work.

This is actually just what I've been looking for, a set of sounds comparable to a workstation, but in high resolution samples. Although the $700 destroys my carefully planned credit card reduction timetable, it should save me money in the long run. Buying individual libraries really adds up, and this should fill many of the holes in my current library, at less cost then buying a bunch of individual libs. Adding this to my current stock of sounds will give me a nice core library to build from. Of course one can always use more sounds, so keep those deals coming.

cjsm

Thumbs up Re: Quantum Leap RA and COLOSSUS now shipping!!

I pre-ordered Ra last month. I live on a little island and if I miss the FedEx guy, I have to hope that I can gang tackle him before he gets off the island with my libraries. Is there any way of finding when my copy goes out so I can get an idea of when to look for it?

This will be my 14th Kompakt player …LOL!!! I also pre-ordered Platinum Pro, and plan to kill the last of my SO points on the Choir.

Man! My hurricane evac box is getting heavy…..

…2112
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Go Back to forum