• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: I just heard NIN's "With Teeth"!

Share/Bookmark

OT: I just heard NIN's "With Teeth"!

"The more I stay here, the more I disappear..."

I really really can't wait for this album to drop. I can say to any fans of electronic composer Trent Reznor - it will not be disappointing.

Pulling out "the downward spiral" for the ride into the office this morning. Still a great great album. I haven't been looking forward to an album release like this since "the fragile" was going to be pressed.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Re: OT: I just heard NIN's "With Teeth"!

So what's your first impression Alan?

I'm avidly awaiting this release. I was very happy with the direction of Fragile and I can't wait to see what Trent's been up to.

You have officially piqued my interest.

Likewise. I've enjoyed all of his catalog, and thought The Fragile showed a lot of promise. I'm definitely looking forward to the new one.

Have you guys heard the score of the movie "SAW"?
    It's by charlie clouser, which was a collaborator of NIN both live and in the studio I believe...

It's wicked!

JB and Ian,

I was only able to hear a few 2 minute clips - its sounds like a return to "the downward spiral" (which I am *extremely* happy about) with the growth that "the fragile" exhibited. It was very inspiring - even just the clips.

It has me firing up my DAW and wanting to create! Official release (Halo 19) is May 3rd with a new single "the hand that feeds" (Halo 18) out next month.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

I can't wait!

Go Back to forum