• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: New Internet Radio program!

Share/Bookmark

Post OT: New Internet Radio program!

Here’s the short skinny: There’s a new Internet Radio service starting up in the next 2 weeks. The person running it has asked me to host a weekly live 3-hour program featuring Symphonic / Cinematic / Experimental / Ambient music. I’ve set up a web page to provide all the info you should need if you would like your pieces to get exposure on this new outlet. It’s here: http://www.KevinTweedy.net/Radio1.htm .

In my experience, there’s no such thing as too much exposure! If you want a chance for more with no more obligation than giving permission for your works to be “aired” on the internet (no downloads or other compromising stuff), check out the details on that page.

KevinKauai

Talking Re: OT: New Internet Radio program!

NOT SURE if it's totally clear: As long as your material generally falls into the Symphonic / Cinematic / Experimental / Ambient category, the ONLY other consideration is how good it is -- with no constraints about which sample libraries (and/or hardware) you use to get your final result. This is to be an active 3-hour-per-week session with concurrent chat room with one selected artist (per week) to receive a special highlighted focus (at the top of the second hour) along with the other 30 or so selections which will occupy the remind of the 3 hours.

Check it out!

Thanks ... KevinKauai

Re: OT: New Internet Radio program!

Best of luck with this Kevin. I'm sure your email is swamped with requests, so I won't bother sending you my death metal/punk songs for airplay.

Go Back to forum