• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just thought I would share.

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Just thought I would share.

Darn GPO and Diva Extended! I am having the time of my life with these two libraries! After experimenting for a few hours last night, I was able to do some neat harmonies with the Diva girls and centered them within the orchestra. Cool, cool cool! Can't wait to get back to my studio today and mess around more with the two!
    This brings to mind all of those post questioning, "should I buy", "Is it right for me?" etcetera. Man, do yourself a favor and JUST DO IT you'll have the time of your musical life and dang it all to heck, you can't afford not to!

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, Diva Extended and GPO. Like cheery pie and French Vanilla ice cream! Yeah........
    So, maybe I'll post a demo? Heck no! This stuff cost money man and besides....I'm getting too old an crotchety for that kind of stuff!
    Styxx

Re: Just thought I would share.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Darn GPO and Diva Extended! I am having the time of my life with these two libraries! This brings to mind all of those post questioning, "should I buy", "Is it right for me?" etcetera. Man, do yourself a favor and JUST DO IT you'll have the time of your musical life and dang it all to heck, you can't afford not to!
    Thanks for the info...I'm always looking for good voices. My only problem...Bela D Media has closed forums! This is so wrong, in my opinion. I can't get a feel for a product until a read back and forth threads...in fact, that's one of the reasons I chose GPO over fellow Northernsounders EWLQS (or whatever its called).

Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by imagegod
    Thanks for the info...I'm always looking for good voices. My only problem...Bela D Media has closed forums! This is so wrong, in my opinion. I can't get a feel for a product until a read back and forth threads...in fact, that's one of the reasons I chose GPO over fellow Northernsounders EWLQS (or whatever its called).

Just my 2 cents worth.
    Well, Bela D Media and the projects they develop have been supported by Gary himself and he wants them to succeed. While I agree that the forums should be there, they cannot be all bad if Gary endorses them!

Jerry Wickham
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry W.
    Well, Bela D Media and the projects they develop have been supported by Gary himself and he wants them to succeed. While I agree that the forums should be there, they cannot be all bad if Gary endorses them!
    And the only reason you know this is because Gary's forums are open! I understand piracy issues...I also understand the cost of cutting off potential customers. It's not a rip against their product...just their (in my opinion) shortsighted business decision.

And that's my 4 cents worth!

Hey, Styxx. Can I hear some of it?
    Steve A. Gallant

www.SteveGallant.com

Quote Originally Posted by BermudaFlyer
    Hey, Styxx. Can I hear some of it?
    Not unless I go on vacation in Bermuda and that wont happen even after I'm gone!
    Actually, I was just sharing the moment. Hardly good enough to post yet.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Not unless I go on vacation in Bermuda and that wont happen even after I'm gone!
    Actually, I was just sharing the moment. Hardly good enough to post yet.
    you tease!

Go Back to forum