• Register
  • Help

Topic: Logic Pro 7 doesn't see my new GPO-PlugIn

Share/Bookmark

Logic Pro 7 doesn't see my new GPO-PlugIn

Hello Everybody,

I'm new to this forum and I'm new in Logic.
    Before I wanted to asked you all, I already searched as far as I could this and other forums to solve my problem alone, but it seems, that some of you guys an girls have to help me...

So, here's my problem:
    I just purchased GPO and installed it on my MAC OS X 10.3.8 System. I have done this 'all-around option' to have the stand alone and the PlugIn to run GPO. But within Logic I cannot choose the PlugIn from this Audio-Unit ( AU ) section - I can't see it. The same in GarageBand. I tried to follow these steps, that I found here in this forum, but there I see something, that I could not do: to choose GPO. So, this could not help me.
    I tried to install it several times, but same effect... I also got the newest update and restarted my Mac, but - guess what: also no satisfied result.

Could someone of you please tell me, how I can 'launch' GPO in Logic ?

Would be very nice

Greetings to you

Serge ( Hamburg/Germany)

Re: Logic Pro 7 doesn't see my new GPO-PlugIn

I would start by checking in the AU manager that GPO is being recognized. Go to Logic Pro>Preferences...>Start Logic AU Manager... Once the AU Manager opens, see if GPO is active. If it isn't then you will have to debug your installation process.

If GPO is active, in the Arrange window select (or create) an Audio Instrument track. In the channel strip (lower left corner of the window) click on the pop-up menu under I/O. Follow out the heirarchical menus: Stereo>AU Instruments>Native Instruments>Garitan Personal Orchestra.

Hope that helps

Thumbs up Yeahh - hit the mark !

Quote Originally Posted by starriver
    I would start by checking in the AU manager that GPO is being recognized. Go to Logic Pro>Preferences...>Start Logic AU Manager... Once the AU Manager opens, see if GPO is active. If it isn't then you will have to debug your installation process.
    Thank you, starriver !!!
    That was it.
    For hours I spent searching for anything (, so I found out some features during my excursion in Logic ). I was afraid, it could be a system bug, but my G5 runs as he should.
    Now I can begin.

Danke !

Serge

Go Back to forum