• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Project6: Demo Posted!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Project6: Demo Posted!

Thank you for waiting.

Brian Schum, better know as 2112, has created an awesome representation of what Project6 can do. Most of the guitar tracks heard in Brian’s demo are “out of the box” with the exception of additional effects. See composer notes for more details.

Rob Elliott is on deck for something completely different. We are confident that the first Project6 demo was well worth the wait.

Project6: Lyrical Distortion
    Retail Price $149.99
    Initial release format Native Instruments™ Kontakt
    24 bit audio / 1DVD / 4GB
    http://www.beladmedia.com/project6.htm

Composers Notes:

"The additional effects on the guitars are chorus and delay from Sonar. The “Batman” riff is pure out of the box. The lead guitar was run though Amplitube for additional warmth. I find Project6 to be versatile and easy to work with. There is a massive amount of power right out of the box. The left and right guitars, doubled with release triggers, really put this library out in front. The demo was created quickly and with limited time spent with the library. Deadlines are a bitch nonetheless; the demo showcases what can be achieved almost on the fly.

…2112. I am Batman "

Download
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: Project6: Demo Posted!

The riffs are amazing to say the least. I can almost see someone playing it in my mind. Awesome!

Not sure how I feel about the chords though. Those could use some beefing up in places. One heck of an effort in what? A few hours?

Thumbs up Bela D and 2112! Looks like I'll be selling plasma to pick this up.

Man, Talk about an Alex tone! It's there!! Great job Brian. Man, I can't wait

The chords sound pretty week, but the riffs are just awesome. The intro with the chords dosnt takes you over until the riff comes in....

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    Man, Talk about an Alex tone! It's there!! Great job brain. Man, I can't wait
    Thanks Fred and JB!

There is a lot more to this library than I was able to throw into this demo in such a short period of time. I went for kind of that Lifeson sound (which some folks don’t care for, but I sure do ), but this library doesn’t lock you into a certain sound as I thought it might. Also, I wasn’t prepared for being able to do convincing chords since I am used to limited guitar samples so I could have done them WAY better than this demo might suggest. I am discovering that this library does not have these limitations. In future demos, I expect you will hear what I mean. There are doubling effects (separate L&R channels), release samples, and hammer ons (even the Chords!). It is so cool out of the box, but I expect to spend a few sleepless nights playing with all the possibilities. This is just a first little taste. More to come…

…2112 (JB is the real Batman )
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Yes, yes, the guitar is nice and all of that but how is Giovani coming along? Its been "early 2005" for a while now!

Quote Originally Posted by MwaileyBear
    Yes, yes, the guitar is nice and all of that but how is Giovani coming along? Its been "early 2005" for a while now!
    Hey, don't hijack this thread, man!

Just noticed I called Brian "Brain" in my post.

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain??"
    "Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Sequence until our ears bleed."

Pinky and the Brain! Hah! That brings back memories! That was with the... oh, I forgot the name... animaniacts? Something like that?

*cough* andhurryupwithGiovani *cough*

Great demo Brian , well done man. The guitars are really realistic and the L-R patches sound PHAT !

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    "What are we going to do tonight, Brain??"
    "Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Sequence until our ears bleed."
    Hahahaha
    Good one
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Great job Brian 2112. Say is there a way to make those chords come off a little more convincingly?

I'd also like to hear some of the lead stuff with less reverb. When are there some new demos coming?

Cheers,

Jose

Go Back to forum