• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: how long does it take to ship?

Share/Bookmark

how long does it take to ship?

how long does it take to ship? i ordered my copy of GPO a few days back and i received a mail asking me for my school and some stuff, and i replied.. since then, i have not received any mail regarding the shipping. I sent around 2 mails but each time i received the message that i last sent and nothing about the shipping.. can someone help me here?..

Re: how long does it take to ship?

i ordered frm this website itself.. which is garritan.. btw, what is time now in US?.. i think i'll call up..im frm singapore.. 9.46pm here.. ..

Gary's on the west coast, Pacific Time, so if it's 9:45pm in Singapore, it's 5:45am at his place. I'd give 'em a few more hours...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

argh.. is there a way to check on my shipping status if i ordered from him?.. the last few emails i sent him were all useless..

I don't know anything about Gary's ecommerce system, so I can't help much on that. However, I do know this - Gary and company are really great folks who care passionately about their customers. If you weren't getting any response (other than auto responders) from your emails, then there was probably some technical glitch that kept him from getting them.

He spends a lot of time on the forums here, so when he wakes up and gets going in his time zone this morning he will doubtless see this thread and follow up with you. It sounds like you've been patient already, but hang in there just a bit longer. I'm sure you'll get a response from him soon.

Sorry you're having some adventures on the order, but believe me, once you start playing with GPO, it'll all be worth it. It's great stuff!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

haha.. ok thx.. btw,
    to garritan :
    if u see this msg, my email is Flaming_Boi@hotmail.com
    thx alot..

By Titanic, about 40 years ...
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by teraslasch
    haha.. ok thx.. btw,
    to garritan :
    if u see this msg, my email is Flaming_Boi@hotmail.com
    thx alot..
    Hi,

Your package was already sent. Your emails over the weekend have been answered and the tracking number is in the reply. Your package is enroute and should be to Singapore within the next two days. If you don't get it by then, we may send Styxx to personally deliver a copy.

Gary Garritan

Talking Re: how long does it take to ship?

If you don't get it by then, we may send Styxx to personally deliver a copy.
    It would be my pleasure!
    Ofcourse, you might have to wait a bit more I travel by rubber raft. It kinda slow cause it has a slow leak and no paddles. Sorry, best I can do but at least ya know it will get to ya!
    On second though stick with Gary.

Hey, If UPS and FEDX merged they would be called "FEDUP"!
    Styxx

hehe.. thx guys.. hope to be using this fantastic GPO soon ..

Go Back to forum