• Register
  • Help

Topic: New GPO-Sibelius 3 Tutorial - by James Humberstone

Share/Bookmark

New GPO-Sibelius 3 Tutorial - by James Humberstone

James Humberstone has written a very clear, concise and thorough guide on Using GPO With Sibeliue 3. With Jame's step-by-step guide, Sibelius users will be able to use GPO quickly and simply. James is the Education Products Manager of Intelliware (the Sibelius Distributor in Autstralia) and knows a great deal about Sibelius.

Here is the link to the tutorial:

http://www.garritan.com/tutorial/GPO...3Tutorial.html

In this tutorial, James writes about setting up Sibelius, loading instruments, making the playback better, use of dynamics, using the GPO dim/cresc plugin, live playback, FAQs, and more. The tutorial is replete with screenshots and useful information.

Thanks James for writing this tutorial. And special thanks to Amanda Falkenberg, Neil Sands, and Steve Martin of their help in reviewing and editing this tutorial

Enjoy!

Gary Garritan

Re: New GPO-Sibelius 3 Tutorial - by James Humberstone

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    James Humberstone has written a very clear, concise and thorough guide on Using GPO With Sibeliue 3.

Here is the link to the tutorial:

http://www.garritan.com/tutorial/GPO...3Tutorial.html

In this tutorial, James writes about setting up Sibelius, loading instruments, making the playback better, use of dynamics, using the GPO dim/cresc plugin, live playback, FAQs, and more. The tutorial is replete with screenshots and useful information.

Thanks James for writing this tutorial. And special thanks to Amanda Falkenberg, Neil Sands, and Steve Martin of their help in reviewing and editing this tutorial

Enjoy!

Gary Garritan
    This Tutorial is what I was anxouisly waiting for. Thank you all, James, Amanda, Neil, Steve and Gary for your efforts.

I'm going to print this Tutorial and put it under my pillow tonight. And study it! Dang, i haven't got a Lama yama .

Gerard

Go Back to forum