• Register
  • Help

Topic: It's JOKE time again!

Share/Bookmark

Talking It's JOKE time again!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen it's joke time once again in the Garritan Personal Libraries forum and we want you to sit back, put down that mouse (no, not that one ... the plastic one! ) and enjoy some hilarious, side splitting, crazy flipped out forget the work for a moment and regain you sanity jokes!
    We invite you to post your own to share as well!
    And now for our first joke;

There was a little guy that applied for a job in a circus. The manager of the circus told him he had to audition so the little guy climbed the main tent pole, 200 feet up stood on the platform and dove off into the air. He swooped and flew all over the inside of the big top and finally after 15 minutes of aireal antics, landed, panting, next to the manager. The manager looked at him and asked, "Is that all you can do? Bird imitations."

My wife caught a Peeping Tom last night, and she'd have killed him if we hadn't stopped her.
    He must have made her very angry, peeking at her, huh?
    No, that's not what made her the maddest.
    It's not?
    No, she got mad when he reached in the window and closed the curtains.

Top signs of Net addiction

1. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.

2. You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape Navigator 2.1 or higher."

3. You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.

4. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.

5. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap...and your child in the overhead compartment.

6. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.

7. You laugh at people with 2400-baud modems.

8. You start using smileys in your snail mail.

9. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem. And you succeed.
    Styxx

Re: It's JOKE time again!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    6. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
    Hmmm . . . that's not a bad idea!

Thank you, Styxx!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen it's joke time once again ...<edit>.... [/font]
    Okee dokee, well here's a very funny video of some of the classics (beethoven, Vivaldi, Strauss) being played by bicyce horns. NO, not samples! This is a guy who wears a special jump-suit with a whole bunch of bike horns attached all over his body.
    Ya gotta see it
    Hornedguy.wmv
    (it's a wmv format file 'Windows Media Video')
    ~Rudy
    helmproductions.com
    =====================
    Rock-a-doodle-doooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daag Nabbott
    Okee dokee, well here's a very funny video of some of the classics (beethoven, Vivaldi, Strauss) being played by bicyce horns. NO, not samples! This is a guy who wears a special jump-suit with a whole bunch of bike horns attached all over his body.
    Ya gotta see it
    Hornedguy.wmv
    That was awesome!!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Daag Nabbott
    Ya gotta see it
    Hornedguy.wmv
    Too funny. I have a 45 (for those who don't remember vinyl that's an old single ) of Popcorn and I think his version sounds just as good if not better than the Moog version
    Trent P. McDonald

[QUOTE=Styxx]Yes, ladies and gentlemen it's joke time once again in the Garritan Personal Libraries forum and we want you to sit back, put down that mouse (no, not that one ... the plastic one! ) and enjoy some hilarious, side splitting, crazy flipped out forget the work for a moment and regain you sanity jokes!
    We invite you to post your own to share as well![UNQUOTE]

This is not so much of a joke but a funny event. This is famous so forgive me if you've all heard it before. Maybe there is someone here who hasn't heard it.

Jack Solomon, a trumpet player, was involved in a performance of Beethoven's Leonora No.3 at London's Albert hall. The conductor instructed him to play the off-stage trumpet calls from the gallery to enhance the effect of the performance. Jack made his way up the stairs and waited in the gallery for the appropriate moment. Just as his trumpet call entry was approaching Jack raised his trumpet to his lips. At that moment two policemen grabbed him and as they threw him out of the back door they shouted, "You can't play that thing in here, there's a concert going on!"

I think it's a great tale and laugh every time I come across it.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Last night I played Cage's 4'33" Silence at full blast.

The mime next door went nuts.

Could you post a link to your performance for us to hear?

I'd like to request a sample of the piano you used for that!
    Donald W. Sorah
    Doctoral Teaching Assistant
    Florida State University
    Tallahassee, FL

Talking Re: It's JOKE time again!

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Last night I played Cage's 4'33" Silence at full blast.

The mime next door went nuts.
    THE MAN'S NUTS, GRAB 'EM!

Styxx

Go Back to forum