• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: STYX hits 4000 posts!

Share/Bookmark

STYX hits 4000 posts!

Congratulations buddy. I hope you get paid by the word.

Jeff

Talking Re: STYX hits 4000 posts!

Oops, blew that one, eh?
    PAID! WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET PAID? Ah no, Gary said he was sending me to Disney World because I was acting too Goofy!
    Styxx

Re: STYX hits 4000 posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Oops, blew that one, eh?
    PAID! WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET PAID? Ah no, Gary said he was sending me to Disney World because I was acting too Goofy!
    Get paid? Quite the contrary. We have a posting meter and we charge by the post to write here...Let's see 4000 posts x $4000 per post...

Jeezus Styxx, Get a life!!!... Oh wait you got one, here!!

Now let's see....

4000 posts times an average of, let's say, 5 minutes per post. That equals 20,000minutes which equates to 333 hours. If you do a 40 working week, then that equals 8 solid working weeks!!!

Now that's commitment.

Frank

No, don't tell me how much mine works out to.....I'm trying to cut down....even if it means seeking help!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Heern
    Now let's see....

4000 posts times an average of, let's say, 5 minutes per post. That equals 20,000minutes which equates to 333 hours. If you do a 40 working week, then that equals 8 solid working weeks!!!

Now that's commitment.

Frank

No, don't tell me how much mine works out to.....I'm trying to cut down....even if it means seeking help!
    Hardy, at your pace that would be 127 hours of posting or over 3 working weeks for your post count.

But that's at your pace. Styxx is able to post at lightning speeds and has the ability to multitask. If you remember the Super Heros thread, Styxx is a acclaimed super hero with amazing abilities. Whereas a mere mortal would take 3 weeks, Styxx can do it in 3 minutes with one hand tied behind his back!

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: STYX hits 4000 posts!

Congratulations little buddy !

I see you have mega stars to go with it too LOL! Wasn’t it just yesterday that you had 2112 posts?...wow! You are so wonderful, helpful, and fun. You have helped make the Garritan forums the best forums anywhere. Thank you for being you! I can’t tell you how many times you have made me smile on a tough day.

Your Pal,

…2112
    P.S. Hey, I'm moving in on 1000...hehehe
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Brian? Is that you, Brian? You sound different I think but you certainly look the same! Or, is this ... da da da daaaaaa! ANOTHER BRIAN 2112! THE TEXAS CHAINSAW VIOLINIST?
    Thanks pal. But, let's face it...on second thought, you face it!
    I woke up one marlin and there were all these stars hanging around and I heard what sound to be Gary singing, "Are the stars out tonight? I don't know if it's cloudy or bright!"
    Geezz, I hope he was sing to Maryanne!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Brian? Is that you, Brian? You sound different I think but you certainly look the same! Or, is this ... da da da daaaaaa! ANOTHER BRIAN 2112! THE TEXAS CHAINSAW VIOLINIST?
    Thanks pal. But, let's face it...on second thought, you face it!
    I woke up one marlin and there were all these stars hanging around and I heard what sound to be Gary singing, "Are the stars out tonight? I don't know if it's cloudy or bright!"
    Geezz, I hope he was sing to Maryanne!
    Thank your lucky stars! The song you heard was for you .
    First, congratulations on being the number one poster at Northern Sounds.
    With 4,000 posts you have posted more than anyone in the history of the forum. This has automatically earned you those lucky stars.

Styxx, you brighten up the days of more people than you can imagine.
    Your infectious humor, wit, good nature and encouragement are so appreciated by so many people.

I am so fortunate that you are a moderator here. (How is your head going fit through the door now? - especially with all those stars orbiting around)

Gary Garritan

And Styxx,

If you happen to come to Orcas Island and visit GPO Central, you will notice that your name is forever memorialized in the Walk of Fame's star-studded sidewalks.

Go Back to forum