• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DIVA group buy

Share/Bookmark

Question DIVA group buy

I just wondered when we should be expecting the DIVA bundle. I'm not, in any way, complaining or getting impatient. It's just that I really can't remember how long it said to allow for international delivery. I've been away almost since the day they started dispatching, and thought I might find a card to tell me a courier had attempted to deliver it when I got home today. But no such luck.

Unfortunately, here in England couriers have a nasty habit of just leaving stuff on your doorstep in the rain if you're not in, even when a signature is required. Quite often they don't bother putting a card through the door, because it never occurs to them you might be out for days, and they just assume you'll find the item when you get home.

So now I'm stressed in case I missed it. If I was supposed to allow 28 days for delivery or something then that's fine - I'll just keep waiting for the glorious day - if not then I'm in deep poo. Can someone put my mind at rest?

Re: DIVA group buy

Hi Pingu,

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu
    So now I'm stressed in case I missed it. If I was supposed to allow 28 days for delivery or something then that's fine - I'll just keep waiting for the glorious day - if not then I'm in deep poo. Can someone put my mind at rest?
    I didn't get my bundle yet either (Germany here), so I wouldn't be too worried...

Cheers,
    jan

All 193 orders have been shipped. The problem is that we suspect that USPS is not sending tracking numbers to all overseas customers. Then again others are saying the did receive their tracking number but did not realize it went into a Spam folder.

Conatct us for your tracking #.

Lastly, not that I am complaining but if you'd have bothered to contact us directly <instead of a post> you would have been responded to much faster and more effectively.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Morgenstern
    Hi Pingu,

I didn't get my bundle yet either (Germany here), so I wouldn't be too worried...

Cheers,
    jan
    EC104472065US
    Arrived in Germany at 4PM on 02/15/05!

For the USPS, a “tracking” number is somewhat of a misnomer. Other than knowing your package has shipped, there’s no further information provided. Until you receive it, and why check then.

That's not the case. I was able to track that this package has arrived in Germany yesterday.

I've never been bothered with those tracking numbers, normally I get it a day before the website says it is in my country. :/

Plus I am far less likely to say anything to Bela and far (FAR FAR FAR) more likely to accuse my local post office of being incompetent maroons.

And, I've been right every time so far..

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    EC104472065US
    Arrived in Germany at 4PM on 02/15/05!
    You're right, I got it today - thanks!
    (BTW, I hope my original post didn't come across as complaint - that was not the case)

Cheers,
    jan

I've got mine yesterday (POLAND) even though the US Ppst sent it first to JAPAN.... LMAO and then to Poland

Bundle arrived today, here in The Netherlands!

Schaap

Go Back to forum