• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pitition

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Pitition

This is a formal petition to get Brian2112 to post a picture of the new Brian1221!
    Sign the petition if you wishin to see this fishin crazy guy! I understand he has a nice clean respectable side, hahahahahah, and that, hahaahahaha, he, ahahahahhahaa oh my god stop will ya! Haahahahahahahahah! Respectable, yeah sure and I am a serious person! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop it please, stop!
    Huh? Wha? Oh, yeah the petition. Where were we? Oh yeah, com-on Brian ya fish! Let’s see a pick with you in your BRAND NEW CAR that Carol Marrow is showing us behind curtain number one. OR! You can trade door number one in for DOOR NUMBER 2 or 3! Which will it be Brian? Door number one, two or three?
    Oh, buy the way, the hotel called you were staying in in Texas. They say no one can get into the parking lot. You left your jackazz in the middle of the entrance. All minors were to remove their azzes to the rear of the lot after check out! I told them it wasn’t possible. You flew your azz home with ya!

Signed,
    Tex Boompa
    Styxx

Re: Pitition

How about a petition to ban Joseph Burrell?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    I could give you a few pointers.

Sign me up for the 2112 petition - I would love to see a pic of him AND his studio - those electronic drums sounded cool - would love to see what they look like.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

I'll sign the petition!! I'd like to see the new (and improved? ) Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    NEVER! Too valued as a friend and moderator!
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 50 characters.

How's that dang it!
    Styxx

Theres no truth the Texas Rangers (and several hotel corporation holding companies) are looking for Brian.nnnn and have established a bounty of $576,235.81 for his arrest/capture dead or alive. There's less paperwork in the "dead" version however and quicker payoff.They did this because they know his friends will protect and hide him.

I have $5.00 that says he's as good as......... Oh well.

"P"
    Windows XP-pro SP2, Pentium 4
    3.4 GHz, 2GB RAM
    GPO & Finale 2005b.r1

Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful. -- Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 50 characters.
    50 characters! OK, I’ll try –

Eddie, Herman, Lily, Marilyn, Gomez, Pugsly, Morticia, Wednesday, Friday, Robinson, Oliver, Mr. Brownlow, Fagan, Henry, Richard, Lear, Desdemona, Juliet, Kate, Lady M., Ophelia, Guildenstern, Rosencrantz, Polonius, Horatio, Antonio, Petruchio, Hero, Beatrice, Claudio, Benedick,…really, 50? I don’t think I will make it… Let’s see, Romeo, Tybalt, Mercutio,… How many more before I get to 50? ….
    Trent P. McDonald

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaestro
    I'll sign the petition!! I'd like to see the new (and improved? ) Brian.
    Yeh, me too! Ok, cough it up, Brian!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 50 characters. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 50 characters.
    ~Rudy
    helmproductions.com
    =====================
    Rock-a-doodle-doooo!!

@ Styxx...

Well, it aint like I wouldn't contact you privately. Friends are friends right?

Anyway, I was only messing.

So when's that perma-ban coming?

Popeye, Olives, Wimppy, Brutis, Elmer Fudd, Fred Flintstone, Barnnie Rubble, Marge Simpson, Six, Pebbles, Sponge Bob, Patrick, Six (oops, mentioned her already), Ray Ramono, Garry Coleman, Styxx, Bear in the Big BLue House, Iyago, Barb Wire, Alan Wrench, Claude Hammer, Jack Hammer, Is that 50 yet? Whew, think of some yourself!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum