• Register
  • Help

Topic: Heads up-

Share/Bookmark

Heads up-

Hey, if anyone is interested I just posted a new piece in the general Sampling section. It does feature the ubiquitous Garritan harp so it's not completely o/t for here!

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=31082

Hope you enjoy- I really like this one actually.

Thumbs up Re: Heads up-

Hey, I'll post my reply here. Anyone who hasn't heard this great work of art should! The percussion is superb and overall this piece will make you feel like you can dance.
    I thoroughly enjoyed this piece Fred! One heck of a musician you are!
    You know, the mix was perfect! Nice, very nice....
    Styxx

Re: Heads up-

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    ...<edit>...
    Hope you enjoy- I really like this one actually.
    Me, too, Fred! Well, call me corrupt, but I think it'd sound even better with GPO reeds. Please don't be mad at me...it's just what I thank.
    ~Rudy
    helmproductions.com
    =====================
    Rock-a-doodle-doooo!!

Re: Heads up-

Quote Originally Posted by Daag Nabbott
    Me, too, Fred! Well, call me corrupt, but I think it'd sound even better with GPO reeds. Please don't be mad at me...it's just what I thank.
    No problem! The Bombarde is just the exact right kind of nasal period sound for this IMO. The recorder I like a lot but it will get replaced with a real one anyway so that's a non-issue. The bassoons I was actually going to try the GPO ones- the Westgate ones are a little to "nice" actually. My problem is I haven't had time to bullet-proof my pc for GPO yet and it crashes a lot so I tend to stick with GS3 sounds...

-and Styxx, dang man, yer embarassing me Thanxx!!

Go Back to forum