• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS/EXS24

Share/Bookmark

GOS/EXS24

I did install the new version of GOS converted to EXS24. It does sound fine and it is the first time that I think I will be able to use GOS on my Mac. But one problem remains....some programs seam to be mapped wrong. As an example, the low G string on Violins marcato UD has to be played on G0.... Does anyone else did notice this, or did I something wrong?
    Iwan

Re: GOS/EXS24

You are probably playing an instrument alternating between up and down bows; they are mapped several octaves apart. Create a transformer for this instrument in the environment, this way you can play alternating samples on the same key.

JW.

I was one of those who did the conversions to EXS 24 format, and for the "88" patches that were mapped for manual alternation, they had to be transposed down in order to fit the full range on the keyboard.

Question Re: GOS/EXS24

Hi there!
    ...please... where is the EXS24 version of GOS you're talking about?
    Is it an update? ...I've readed about it here and there... but can't find any link...

Thanks...

Hmm, I had them on my site for awhile, but Gary later posted an improved set---but I can't find them anywhere on the Garritan site. Gary, have they been removed?

Rino, if these don't turn up soon, email me directly and I'll try to get my set to you.

Smile Re: GOS/EXS24

...thanks very much, Sean...

Ok... first, I'll wait for an "official" Gary's answer...

Go Back to forum