• Register
  • Help

Topic: How can I use the Vintaudio C7 impulses with GS3 solo?

Share/Bookmark

How can I use the Vintaudio C7 impulses with GS3 solo?

Is it possible to use them? I've read, that GS3 has an SE version of Gigapulse, with only a very few functions of gigapulse. Well, but where is it? I can't find it?

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Re: How can I use the Vintaudio C7 impulses with GS3 solo?

I posted a similar question and got a answer from Franky regarding the use of gigapulse with GS3 ensemble/solo...
    See the following thread: http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=30518

You might contact Franky of Vintaudio on this.

I believe that Giga Solo will play GSIs (Giga Stacked Instruments) with embedded impulses. But it won't play GSPs, which have the impulses setup in the Aux channels or Orchestra.

Franky had written that when he was doing the work, he found GSIs to be a bit unstable, so he went with the GSP approach. I don't know. I have found GSIs to work fine - as long as you load them and forget them. If you do program changes, you can get the impulses to stack on top of one another for some reason.

I've also read a post by one guy who found Ensemble not to be stable with GigaPulse. The jury's still out. I don't know if that was one guy, or if it's a general problem.

Anyway, Franky had written something about creating some GSI files. He should be able to update you on that. You can find his address at the vintaudio website.

-JF

Ok, thanks for Your help!

Go Back to forum