• Register
  • Help

Topic: And after you ...

Share/Bookmark

Question And after you ...

wake up in the marnin', what's the first thang you do? Now, let's skip the bathroom stuff that's a given.
    Me, it's coffee and plenty of it! Why? I dunno, the wife sets the coffee maker at night and it's ready when I get up, reason enough for me. Then, after I release all that caffeenated so called energy boost, I find my way down to my studio and turn everything on, look at all the LED's glowing for about 5 minutes while sipping even more coffee, turn everything off and go to work. Unless its a weekend like Saturday or Sunday. Then I just get up, have coffee, kiss the wife (she runs off screaming) let my perppydergs out into the kennel, and then make my way to my studio. Again, I turn on all the equipment, gaze at the LED's for about 20 minute while sipping coffee, turn everything off, and go back to bed. Heck, it's Saturday and I don't have to go to woik!
    What's this got to do with GPO? Hmmmm, good question. Except, GPO is the first thing to pop up on my PC in the mornings. Seriously, on Saturdays I spend quite a bit of time woiking on music using GPO. So there ... where? Here! Where? There? Who? What? When? Don'tgotofartofasttoosoon!
    Have a doughnut kid,and relax the gray matter between your ears...right, now go take your brain for a walk and loose yourself... Right, breaks over!
    Styxx

Re: And after you ...

I check NSS and my email like a madman before geting ready for my ride to the office. The ride is a long one - so I pick a new CD everyday from my collection, then scrape the snow off my ride and enjoy some Floyd or Dream Theater or Nirvana on the way in to work.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

I check my email and the forum when I can. I eat breakfast, have a bunch of chocolate milk, go over my homework and make sure I finished it, and if there's still time before my first class, I read a book . . . hmmm, pretty boring . . . I hate living in a dorm! I need a house so my mornings can be a bit more luxurious But really, what to I come back to after classes? I come back to my bedroom. I live in a bedroom. Argh!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Thumbs up Re: And after you ...

But really, what to I come back to after classes? I come back to my bedroom. I live in a bedroom. Argh!
    Sean, look at it as a temporary necessity for now. It's what comes out of it that you should focus on! Heads up man and do it well or start learning how to sweep up after everyone else!
    You're on your way!
    Styxx

java, java, and more java
    Careful, man, there's a beverage here!
    www.stevegoers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Sean, look at it as a temporary necessity for now. It's what comes out of it that you should focus on! Heads up man and do it well or start learning how to sweep up after everyone else!
    You're on your way!
    Thanks! I am too whiny . . .

Looking on the bright side of things . . . hmmmm . . . let me think . . . uh . . .

Just kidding! On the bright side of things I have a lot of free time with which to practice keyboarding, compose with GPO, read, daydream, and chat! Always gotta look on the bright side! Although now I've gone way off topic . . .
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum