• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan PLEASE oh PLEASE go to MTNA! (more)

Share/Bookmark

Garritan PLEASE oh PLEASE go to MTNA! (more)

I'm going to MTNA and I would be really happy if you did! I'd love to meet you and see your booth!

Re: Garritan PLEASE oh PLEASE go to MTNA! (more)

Craig,

I would love to but will be in Europe when the orchestra will be recording your winning peice right around that time. Perhaps we can meet at NAMM in Indianopolis.
    Gary Garritan

Ooohhhh, I forgot about that! lol!

Oh yeah, Gary, about that....

I really need to know (like now, actually) which piece of mine actually won..

Was it the 3rd movement (3:42 min.) or last movement (8:00 min.)? I need to know ASAP so I can go ahead and get the score tidied up and get parts ready.

It's Feb. 8th and if they're going to be performing my piece in a little over a month, I really need to get busy as soon as I can. I thank you for this awesome oppurtunity, Gary!

Craig,

It's the 8 minute one. You'll have to work extra hard.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Reeves
    Ooohhhh, I forgot about that! lol!

Oh yeah, Gary, about that....

I really need to know (like now, actually) which piece of mine actually won..

Was it the 3rd movement (3:42 min.) or last movement (8:00 min.)? I need to know ASAP so I can go ahead and get the score tidied up and get parts ready.

It's Feb. 8th and if they're going to be performing my piece in a little over a month, I really need to get busy as soon as I can. I thank you for this awesome oppurtunity, Gary!

Go Back to forum