• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Flight 77 (the one that hit the pentagon...)

Share/Bookmark

Flight 77 (the one that hit the pentagon...)

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Here's an interesting flash presentation a friend emailed me. I used to not be anything close to a conspiracy theorist... but these days its getting harder and harder, I swear.

This presentation (flash presentation) goes by really fast, hard to read everything. I had to watch it twice to get it all. Some really interesting questions asked here...

http://members.shaw.ca/freedomseven/pentagonlies.swf

Re: Flight 77 (the one that hit the pentagon...)

Here's a less flashy (no pun intended), but far more informative site that goes into much more detail. I'm really only putting these up because I, like most Americans, was totally unaware that there was even a question as to what it was that hit the pentagon building. I assumed it was a 757, because that's what the news told me.

Still don't know what to think myself, but I do now have questions. And they appear to be justifiable ones.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...hat-hit-it.htm

Wwell, I saw this a while ago and sent it to my family and there's just the lingering question (among many) how so many families can from passengers on that flights can all be lying about their deceased family mambers.

Someone would have to see that passenger list and go to each family and get some kind of verification that the person really died (or didn't return home).

And then even at that, the plane could have really crashed but somewhere else unknown with intentions of making it seem that it hit a strategic US target like the pentagon.

It can be dizzying to think about all this and try to find the truth. One thing is for certain the invasion and reorganization of the Middle East is in process.

Iraq and now sudden peace talk between Palestine and Israel.
    This summer may be Iran according to some sources.

The plane theory (along with the Trade tower theories) almost seems long lost in the smoke of present distractions.

the most insane, idiotic thing i have ever seen in my life. having worked at ABC news that day in atlanta , i can say yes, a fu&*ing plane hit the pentagon. or wait!! maybe all of the 3 plus hours of our archive video is really hollywood stunt video supplied from the government!!! lets see we would have to hire 100dreds of xtras with non disclosure agreements!! pay off everyone in the FDA and the airline industry, create fake passengers and fake crying relatives!!
    oh lets not forget the real task of getting a tomahawk or whatever to fly across the potomac river ( with out being seen ) to crash into the pentagon.
    hey i got some real estate for sale!!! anyone interested? its in the florida everglades
    i'll post it one my website.

Direct hit MikeH!

I have access & have edited these types of feeds as well (although not from the same agency) and have seen soooooo much footage of that day and beyond it's crazy.

A good deal of the footage I have seen has been deemed too bloody and sensitive for friends and familly (read: lawyer-ville).

F%@-in' iritates me to NO END!! - EVERY OTHER catastrophy gets INSTANT coverage w/ film at eleven! Grrrrrrrrrrr.....

BTW - MichaelAngelo: I get these emails from these guys in Nigeria asking for front money to get their funds "un-frozen" in customs. Maybe I should forward you these emails and you could help them guys out?

Talking Re: Flight 77 (the one that hit the pentagon...)

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Direct hit MikeH! I have access to these feeds as well (although not from the same agency) and have seen soooooo much footage of that day...
    Oooo! What agency? Tell us! Tell us!

If you have a security clearance of “confidential”, “secret”, “classified”, or higher, run a security profile check for some guy named “Ozloh”. Humor me….
    If you're a contractor with a clearance (especially food service)...forget it...hehehe

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Yes, that's me in the picture - 3rd on right.

Thumbs up Re: Flight 77 (the one that hit the pentagon...)

Yes, that's me in the picture - 3rd on right.
    LOL!!!...hehehe
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Talking Re: Flight 77 (the one that hit the pentagon...)

I am part of the same tribe as Nick Batzdorf (check out his avatar) but it's a secret.

Since he has me filtered he will never know....Shhhhhhhhhh

Direct hit MikeH!

I have access & have edited these types of feeds as well (although not from the same agency) and have seen soooooo much footage of that day and beyond it's crazy.

So you're saying you've actually witnessed on these tapes footage of the Pentagon with a much bigger hole in the building and with plane wreckage within sight? Just curious to know.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast