• Register
  • Help

Topic: Internet Radio

Share/Bookmark

Internet Radio

Just thought this may be of interest to anyone involved with the Composer Channel, which seems to have been launched at a good time.
    Good Luck to all involved.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...-home-business

Re: Internet Radio

Interesting article. Of course, the Composer Channel doesn't really fit the model of traditional radio stations since I don't want to get into the advertising business, but it was cool to see some musings on being able to get Internet radio someplace besides the computer. I particularly liked the idea of cities blanketed in wireless clouds. Sooner or later that will become a reality, and a cool day it will be, indeed!

Thanks for sharing the link!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: Internet Radio

Of course, the Composer Channel doesn't really fit the model of traditional radio stations, but in a sense it's all advertising. Composers works that is; thank god, or actually you Chris, it's not traditional.
    What I found interesting in the article, aside from the wireless clouds, was how wrong the big guys were about this and how open this new technology is to individuals with a non traditional vision. That's what made me think of The CC.
    All the best,
    _Scott

Go Back to forum