• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Birthday Larry G. & Eric Watkins

Share/Bookmark

Happy Birthday Larry G. & Eric Watkins

Happy Birthday to Larry G. Alexander and Eric Watkins!

Hope you both have a great birthday. Eats lots of cake and make lots of music. Of course, I don't have to tell Larry that.

Thumbs up Re: Happy Birthday Larry G. & Eric Watkins

All right! Two great reasons to celebrate today! I shall pour me a smidgen of Brandy later on tonight and toast both of you for a happy, prosperous, and healthy birthday(s)!
    The cake is waiting.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENTLEMEN!
    Styxx

Re: Happy Birthday Larry G. & Eric Watkins

Happy birthday, I hope you have a good one!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Birthday...what birthday? I stopped "celebrating" birthdays years ago when the number became astronomical!

Thanks for your good wishes everyone.

My best,

Larry Alexander

Talking Re: Happy Birthday Larry G. & Eric Watkins

Thanks so much guys. It's the big 36. By the looks of things to come this year from Gary, it's sure to be a great year. More toys more toys more toys!!!
    I can hardly wait. and now all the talk of a choir library too. I dont want to alarm anybody but when will Gary stop? I mean right now it's a few libraries and vsti's. But soon we might be using Garritan keyboards, computers, desks, household tupperware, cars, and who knows what else. Do you think it's an accident that he knows all our b-days? Big Gary is watching. Even his superhero alter-ego is that of professor Xavier (a mind reader). A mistake....I dont think so. I'm sure GTV isnt far behind and then eventually the G-chip to be implanted in all our heads. That's where I will draw the line!!! Unless ofcourse it comes packaged with some killer notation program, an ethnic library, cubase's latest sequencer and a virtual dream date with Jennifer Aniston. But that's the only way I'll do it. So how long till you get to that one Gary. Just wondering. Thanks for everything fellow NSers. I hope my 36th year can benefit more than myself and if ever I can do anything for any of you, please have the common decency to not bother me. Lol, just kidding.

Take care everyone,

Eric

Happy Birthday Eric!!

Happy Birthday Larry !!

Go Back to forum