• Register
  • Help

Topic: So what else can we ask?

Share/Bookmark

Wink So what else can we ask?

Here, this forum has had many questions from some very inquisitive minds on what Mr. G is up to next. Well, I can safely say he is working on a new virtual fishing rod library. It isn't that time consuming except that he has asked his team of developers to find a way to sample hooks without getting them stuck in ones fingers. I understand Brian2112 has recorded a live Trout Belch and this will be included with Morphed technology so the belch will sound constant and not looped. Sort of like the incredible Mr. Lympus sound! Or pooped, loopfish, HA!
    Ehem, getting back to seriousness. Give Gary and his team time to work out the details and we should see this new virtual morphed fishing rod library next December just in time for the holidays. Oh, and for those of us on a tight budget, he is working of a smaller fishing rod library called "the pocket fishing rod library." GPFR for short.

Say, anyone of you have any idea why you read this nuts thread?
    Styxx

Re: So what else can we ask?

You know, I believe that Mr. Limpet movie is being re-made . . .
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Talking Re: So what else can we ask?

Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: So what else can we ask?

A remake of Mr. Limpet? Oh brother what next...
    Hey, any one see Ginger and Maryann on TV lands award program? The big controversy, Ginger or Maryann?
    Styxx

Go Back to forum