• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hello - newby

Share/Bookmark

Hello - newby

Hello, to everyone, have joined today as a new member. I recently purchased GPO and have found using pretty straight forward. I still have a lot of work to do to fine tune my skillsin creating realistic midi oracheatrtions. The forums ahve some excellent contributions and tutorials. Many thanks for that..... I have my first GPO piece that I would like to share with you guys and would welcome your comments,.. but I'm not sure how i add the mp3 file to my posting!! doh.... I'm I missing something? i do not have a wb page to link it to, just me and my PC. any help?

Re: Hello - newby

Hi Allen and welcome to the GPO forum. There are several way in which to post your demos one of being your own website. For now, I think I can help you with your demo.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Hi Allen and welcome to the GPO forum. There are several way in which to post your demos one of being your own website. For now, I think I can help you with your demo.
    Wow..rapid response.. Many thanks for the offer. I look forward to your email

Allen, Check you PM's
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Allen, Check you PM's
    I think I may have sorted this out... I realised that I have some free FTP space with aol. So, if I've set this up correctly this link should work......i hope

Look forwrd to your comments

Lorne Leader

You may need to rename the file with a .mp3 extension and modify the link in your post to see it. I was able to save it and rename it and play it (40 seconds anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by squoze
    You may need to rename the file with a .mp3 extension and modify the link in your post to see it. I was able to save it and rename it and play it (40 seconds anyway).

Thanks have modified the link, it appears to have save only half the file? Just uploading it again... hope this works.....

Lorne Leader

Yeah, I'm getting it all now. Good job.
    Great job for your 1st GPO piece. I'm sure everyone wants to hear some more!
    Welcome

Go Back to forum