• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Vintaudio C7 still not received. Normal?

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio C7 still not received. Normal?

Hi!

I bought the C7 with the Group Buy and have still not received it. Is this normal? Are there others who haven't received their CDs? I'm just wondering, because I see many people writing about their experiences with the Library and I still haven't got it. I ordered at the last day, so it might be possible that it comes later, I was just asking my self, whether there are others who are also still waiting.

Greetz

Re: Vintaudio C7 still not received. Normal?

I PM'd one user who's copy shipped on the 22nd or 23rd of December. He received his on the 5th. Mine shipped on the 13th, and I'm still patiently waiting. I would think that it will arrive this coming week. It seems that mail from Canada to the US is kinda slow.

-JF

I got my notification of shipping a week ago Friday, and I don't know how or from where it's shipping. Hopefully it will turn up tomorrow or Tuesday. (I ordered the last day too. Actually, at, like, 11:55 *lol*

(reads last post) oh yeah, Canada- there you go. A week isn't unusual.

Same here - just got mine yesterday. Worth the wait!

--Eric

Mine was shipped on Jan 6th and I finally received it Jan 20th. (I live in Colorado). I'm very happy with the pianos, although the C7 with Gigapulse really taxes my new Athlon 64 system when sustaining many notes. But the sound is wonderful.

Exclamation Re: Vintaudio C7 still not received. Normal?

Ya, unfortunatly it's not the transit time from Canada that takes that long, it's seems U.S. (and some European) costums are really scrutinizing packages of this size and weight coming from abroad, it's understandable in the current geopolitical context but it's a pain for delivery time, hang in there, it'll get there.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio

Quote Originally Posted by Franky
    Ya, unfortunatly it's not the transit time from Canada that takes that long, it's seems U.S. (and some European) costums are really scrutinizing packages of this size and weight coming from abroad, it's understandable in the current geopolitical context but it's a pain for delivery time, hang in there, it'll get there.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    It's true. My copy of Old Lady had paw prints all over it. I can see it at customs: "Hey, it's a DVD! Some kind of group! And an Old Lady!! What a perv!!"

I believe it's coming from Quebec. I got a shipping notice around Jan 5th and received the product on Jan 20th (Seattle).

Yea I got mine! It took a while. I guess that Bush’s SS troops had to inspect it. You know how militant those Canadians are….

Love the Libraries Franky! Thanks!!!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Got mine yesterday. I absolutely love the guitars. (Pianos aren't too shabby either ) Thanks a bunch Franky!

Go Back to forum