• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: ILIO S.A.G.E. Xpanders

Share/Bookmark

ILIO S.A.G.E. Xpanders

Re: ILIO S.A.G.E. Xpanders

good, can't wait to get them in Europe!!

Just noticed that Spectrasonics have quietly added a 'phone support option for when you really need it....just one more improvement, thank you!

Any news on the forthcoming additional videos for RMX?

-thanks!
    Nigel

Well, now that Ilio has "officially" released their expanders, can we assume an update to the SAGE converter is close at hand, for those of us that already own the Ilio titles in the Akai or Roland format?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimo
    Well, now that Ilio has "officially" released their expanders, can we assume an update to the SAGE converter is close at hand, for those of us that already own the Ilio titles in the Akai or Roland format?
    Ilio has not released S.A.G.E. Xpanders, they have ANNOUNCED them.

The press release I see says "...will be shipping in March"

http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAM...Expanders.html

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it announced with the release of RMX that the SAGE converter for the Ilio titles, would be released by NAMM?

Or was I dreaming this...?

I haven't heard anything about a delayed release, or if Spectrosonics is timing the SAGE converter release to occur with the "actual" release of the EXP libraries.

Anyone have any definitive info they can share?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimo
    Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it announced with the release of RMX that the SAGE converter for the Ilio titles, would be released by NAMM?
    That was Eric's original target. Unless you hear otherwise, I would trust the Press Release.

The SAGE Converter updated for the ILIO titles will be out in a few weeks....working on final tweaks for it now...

spectrum

Please just hit me if this is a stupid question, but is Burning Grooves already available as an Xpander library?

I have one other question, which might not be on the table for discussion, Eric; but I was curious as to the technigues that you (any and all at Spectrasonics) are using to convert loops into to RMX/S.A.G.E. format - Are you utilizing Recycle, or something designed in-house. I ask because I've come to truly realize and appreciate the incredible abilities of Recycle, if one is willing to be very patient and meticulous with regards to making dead-concise slices for conversion.

TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Flare
    Please just hit me if this is a stupid question, but is Burning Grooves already available as an Xpander library?

I have one other question, which might not be on the table for discussion, Eric; but I was curious as to the technigues that you (any and all at Spectrasonics) are using to convert loops into to RMX/S.A.G.E. format - Are you utilizing Recycle, or something designed in-house. I ask because I've come to truly realize and appreciate the incredible abilities of Recycle, if one is willing to be very patient and meticulous with regards to making dead-concise slices for conversion.

TIA!
    As far as I'm aware, Burning Grooves, Backbeat, Liquid Grooves, and Metamorphosis are all out as Xpanders.. at least, you can buy them on audiomidi.com currently.

Quote Originally Posted by zircon_st
    As far as I'm aware, Burning Grooves, Backbeat, Liquid Grooves, and Metamorphosis are all out as Xpanders.. at least, you can buy them on audiomidi.com currently.
    Yep, I have Backbeat.
    - Layne

Go Back to forum