• Register
  • Help

Topic: SAGE converter not importing RX2?

Share/Bookmark

SAGE converter not importing RX2?

Hoping someone can help me here. I'm trying to convert a bunch of RX2 files with SAGE Converter. It says it's working, and the suite shows up, but with no elements. I've tried creating a suite from just one RX2 file all the way up to a whole folder full of them, and the same results. Also, I've tried SAGE Converter 1.0 and 1.1, and no difference.

When I look at the Converted REX Files folder, I see the suite folder and the data.xml file, but the xml file has no information other than the suite name. And no Audio files.

(I'm also having trouble converting the Akai version of Vocal Planet -- it'll only accept the Blues/Soul disc (disc 2).)

G5, OSX 10.3.6, DP 4.5

Thanks!
    Sean

Re: SAGE converter not importing RX2?

Quote Originally Posted by gairbheil
    Hoping someone can help me here. I'm trying to convert a bunch of RX2 files with SAGE Converter. It says it's working, and the suite shows up, but with no elements. I've tried creating a suite from just one RX2 file all the way up to a whole folder full of them, and the same results. Also, I've tried SAGE Converter 1.0 and 1.1, and no difference.
    Clear out any converted REX Suites in the Finder and begin again.

Make sure your REX2 files all end in .rx2

When I look at the Converted REX Files folder, I see the suite folder and the data.xml file, but the xml file has no information other than the suite name. And no Audio files.

Quote Originally Posted by gairbheil
    (I'm also having trouble converting the Akai version of Vocal Planet -- it'll only accept the Blues/Soul disc (disc 2).)
    This is normal. That's the only disc that contains Groove Control files, which is a small part of Vocal Planet.

spectrum

Okay, I deleted the converted files and emptied the Trash, then tried again with a different set of REX2 files (just in case it was a problem with the library). Still no luck. If it helps, the library I'm converting is on an external HD...

Thanks for your help!

Sean

(Re Vocal Planet, that makes sense. I'll stop chasing that goose now.)

Probably best to have tech support go over it with you, to figure out what's not right about your particular system.

spectrum

Go Back to forum