• Register
  • Help

Topic: Everything is coming together...I'm so psyched!

Share/Bookmark

Everything is coming together...I'm so psyched!

My Audiophile 2496 arrived yesterday, so now I can finally connect my MIDI controller and amplifier to my computer. Sonar 4 is now installed on my system and I just ordered GPO, which should arrive sometime next week. I'm sooo excited...can't wait to get my hands on that nine foot GPO Steinway!! I'm so restless - I'm dying to be using GPO RIGHT NOW!!

Must...survive...'til next...week...

The suspense really is killing me.

Also, let this be fair warning to you experienced GPO users that the inundation of questions is about to begin.

Re: Everything is coming together...I'm so psyched!

Quote Originally Posted by EverlastingMan
    My Audiophile 2496 arrived yesterday, so now I can finally connect my MIDI controller and amplifier to my computer. Sonar 4 is now installed on my system and I just ordered GPO, which should arrive sometime next week. I'm sooo excited...can't wait to get my hands on that nine foot GPO Steinway!! I'm so restless - I'm dying to be using GPO RIGHT NOW!!

Must...survive...'til next...week...

The suspense really is killing me.

Also, let this be fair warning to you experienced GPO users that the inundation of questions is about to begin.

Okay, don't worry if you're constantly hitting 'REFRESH' on the fedex tracking page - I'm sure we've all been there. I had to watch mine come all the way to Germany... it was agonizing :-)

-John

Thumbs up Re: Everything is coming together...I'm so psyched!

Go ahead, make our day!
    Welcome to the forum and GPO! We'll be waiting to hear some of your music soon so play away!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum