• Register
  • Help

Topic: How can I do

Share/Bookmark

How can I do

Hi folks,

I'm so sorry, but I'm new with computers and I want send a composition on this forum, but I do know how to do this!
    Thank you.
    regards
    L
    On mac G 5 2x2,5 Ghz, 2,5 Go RAM

Smile Re: How can I do

Quote Originally Posted by bmtl
    Hi folks,

I'm so sorry, but I'm new with computers and I want send a composition on this forum, but I do know how to do this!
    Thank you.
    regards
    L
    You need some space on a webserver - you can get 10mb and more for few dollars. But be sure to ask that it supports downloading mp3.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: How can I do

Quote Originally Posted by bmtl
    Hi folks,

Thank you.
    regards
    L
    Hi BMTL,
    First you need to have a storage "webspace place" where you can send (upload) your song to or a website if you have one. Once the song is there, you can right click (PC) the file and highlight the URL (address link) for that song, then you can come here and type.... Hi folks, check out my new song blah blah blah, and here's the link.... then hit control V for paste, or right click then select paste.
    Here is where I store all my MP3 files and other stuff that I want to share. It's great because you can even store pictures and other files from your computer. You can share the link for those photos, MP3's, documents and send the link in an email to a relative or friend and then all they have to do is click on the link and then they can view the pics or listen to the MP3. If you upload the file (pic, document, MP3's whatever) and fail to move it into the public folder, others will not be able to access it. Here is the link to the webspace I use, it is WWW.MYDOCSONLINE.COM
    You can get a decent amount of storage space for as little as $3.00 a month, and the service is extremely reliable, none of this.... "PAGE COULD NOT BE FOUND" stuff. It's a great deal, and Karl Garrett one of our famous members here turned me onto it. Here's the pricing...
    Check it out and don't hesitate to come back here with more questions if you get stumped, I had my questions when I was starting out with all this stuff last April.
    Hope this is understandable, I should change my username to watchmaker. You ask me what time it is, and I'll show you how to build a watch

Anyway, have fun!
    DPDAN

Go Back to forum