• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Just bought GPO- New to the community

Share/Bookmark

Just bought GPO- New to the community

Hi,

I just bought GPO and am new to orchestral composition. Actually, I composed a pseudo-orchestral piece once with an old Proteus 2 about 12 years ago. I'm excited to get started with GPO. I also bought East West Silver. I hope to use the two together. Anybody doing this? Well, I wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself to the community. This community was one of the big reasons I bought GPO. Well that's about it!

Regards,

Toonyfish

Thumbs up Re: Just bought GPO- New to the community

Hi and welcome to the community! Anyone ever tell you, you can tune a piano but ya can't toonyfish?
    Anywhosthatcrazyperson, Looking forward to hearing your first demo! You're gonna love GPO (sorry, no experience with E W Silver) but I am sure there are plenty of fine musicians here that have used the same setup!
    Once again, welcome and make yourself right at home.
    Styxx

Re: Just bought GPO- New to the community

You are gonna love GPO and all the folks here. I have never met a more caring, concerned and helpful business man as Gary Garritan.

Welcome Toonyfish, there are some other folks around here that have something going on with fish... carp I think, or maybe it's crap, I dunno, but they get a kick out of it anyway.....

WELCOME!
    DPDAN

Welcome to the craziest place on Earth Toonyfish.

I had assumed from your posts at KVR that you were going to wait a bit and see if the Group Buy surfaced, but no matter, I'm glad you joined us!

Dan, the fish is a trout.

[Joseph_Burrell] smacks DPDan with a trout

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell

Dan, the fish is a trout.

[Joseph_Burrell] smacks DPDan with a trout
    I honorably and graciously accept, and now remember it was non other than
    A TROUT!

deepee

Smile Re: Just bought GPO- New to the community

Styxx, of course you can Toonyfish. I'm the result, so, I wouldn't try it too often! DPDAN, I agree. I've been watching the board and I see how great Gary Garritan is with the community. Joseph, I called up Guitar Center and found it in stock, so, I decided to go and pick it up. I'm impatient. And....the price was nice..... And..... I didn't have to pay Fed Ex either....... Okay. I admit it. I'm cheap! Oh boy, now the whole world knows. I'll never get a date again.... Well, I'm glad to have it now. I know it is more that worth the asking price. Thanks for all of the welcomes!

Toonyfish

Welcome
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonyfish
    I'm cheap! Oh boy, now the whole world knows. I'll never get a date again.... Toonyfish
    Toony, speaking of dates, I hope she doesn't mind you wearing headphones connected to your laptop on future dates.... he he
    DPDAN

Hey, Toonyfish.

Welcome to the herd, man. Just wondering, on those days when you're feeling a little crazy, does that make you a LooneyToonyFish?
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

DPDAN, she'll have to run the sequencer for me on the date! (Like I said.... never another date... *Sighhh*). Hi Christopher. I'm only a LooneyToonyFish when the moon is full. Helloooo Zero Zero Zero Zero Echo Echo Echo Echo. Howdy There, neoTypic (Trying to speak Texan. Ahhh.. the stereotypes ) . Thanks much for the welcomes.

-ToonyFish

Go Back to forum