• Register
  • Help

Topic: Changing Kits in RMX

Share/Bookmark

Changing Kits in RMX

Sorry for the dumb question.... as Stylus RMX does not yet have a manual and I can't use the included DVD, I am trying to figure out RMX on my own. In the recent SOS review it says you can change drum kits. How do you do that? Thanks

(A number of people have offered suggestions about how to use the video "manual" but my machine is set up only to use quality audio... like Sonar, WaveLab etc. Additional problem solving on this issue are not needed at this time) As soon as a real manual does appear, I will download it in a heartbeat.

Take Care
    Never wrestle in the mud with a pig.
    You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

Re: Changing Kits in RMX

1) click the mixer button
    2) press the kit button (up top under "Multi")
    3) Click the the blue title
    4) A list of kits will be displayed
    -david abraham
    Facebook

The videos come on a CD, don't they??
    Just install some software to play the video files. It won't harm your machine. Or borrow someone's computer to watch the videos. You won't get the info here as to how to use all the features. You need to see the videos.

K

Quote Originally Posted by rjt
    (A number of people have offered suggestions about how to use the video "manual" but my machine is set up only to use quality audio... like Sonar, WaveLab etc. Additional problem solving on this issue are not needed at this time) As soon as a real manual does appear, I will download it in a heartbeat.

Take Care
    Thanks for the info on changing kits...... hopefully will not ask lots more dumb questions.

Take Care
    Never wrestle in the mud with a pig.
    You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

Go Back to forum