• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Bela D Launches New Web Site

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Bela D Launches New Web Site

The new web site is streamlined with less clutter and confusion. Important information can now be easily located. We have included or improved upon…
    • A “Registered User” logon to the our users forum
    • An A/V message that will be updated periodically
    • FlashMX streaming audio
    • Demos listed by composer
    • Updated contact and registration forms with instant notification
    • Updated and secure shopping, with instant notification of purchase, approval or decline
    • Key information via auto reply for registering and forum access
    • Upgraded shipping methods via USPS Express Mail and USPS Global Express Mail
    • More
    Thank you,
    Bela D Media
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: Bela D Launches New Web Site

Now you have a nice place where you can put all those demos and information about the Giovani library...

Super. Space out those links at the top and you've got a winner.

Yeah, janila, wait till you hear them demos.

Thumbs up Re: Bela D Launches New Web Site

Love the new digs Frank! Looks great!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Yeah, janila, wait till you hear them demos.
    I have hard time doing just that. Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Cool Re: Bela D Launches New Web Site

Quote Originally Posted by janila
    I have hard time doing just that. Gimme, gimme, gimme!
    OK OK!!

I'll give you that "inside scoop" you seek on The Giovani Edition.

Garth says, "I did too read the Read Me file!"

Alan says, "Wait! What do you need?"

Markus says, "No teaser demos!"

Kaveh says, "Gimme a week or two and I'll be sure to play that mp3 you sent Frank."

Rick says, "Is that flat or should I eat my hat? ... Err OK, I need salt!"

My Wife says, "It's so great that I only see you 2 or 3 hours a day now" <--------Frank scratches head and wonders if she is joking or?

LOL.

All kidding aside. We have a large section out from editing/mastering/Kontakt programming and thus far we are all very happy.

This was and is a monster project. The Giovani Edition is looking to be a double DVD library... Not too mention the joy of working with 10 -16 year olds

Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Looks good Frank. In IE it displays great. However, Firefoxdoes not read the css coding correctly so it doesn't look nearly asgood. It is probably just a missed quotation or semicolon orsomething. I understand the bulk of programming is for IE, butthere have been over several million downloads of Firefoxrecently. It may be worth the effort to hunt down the problem.

...After looking at the coding, Mozilla may not like the Eurostile fontor the sizings such as "xx-small." It may need to have straightpx references for universal compatibility. I would asume itdisplays the same in Safari and Netscape as well, but I haven'ttried. The scrollbar is standard in Firefox as well, unlike IE.

It looks really good though. I just thought you may want some accessibility issues brought to your attention.
    Jonathan Kerr
    J.Kerr Music, Inc

Yep, that's the problem right enough. Looks great in Internet Explorer. Looks like 'poo' in Mozilla.

Install Mozilla Frank that way when you're building the site you can check and make sure the coding works across that platform as well. Just an idea... What? Don't look at me like that! You asked for it.

FYI - in safari all the top row header links run together with no spaces.
    Sort of looks like this -
    News & ReviewsProductsMultimedia ServicesDemo RoomPurchaseResourcesRegisterContactHome

But for a new rev of a site its really good. Very well laid out and organized.

The demo links work great in both IE and safari on a mac. ( sound great too!)

pleeeeeaaase, just a little demo from Giovanni.... new year's present

Iván

Go Back to forum