• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan Ambience Reverb Plug-in HELP!

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Ambience Reverb Plug-in HELP!

Hi. I just got GPO and I'm using Cakewalk Home Studio XL 2002. I really need the reverb effect so where do I install the plug-in? I tried numerous folders but it doesnt show up in Cakewalk. Please, could someone tell me how to use it step by step. Please and thanks.

Re: Garritan Ambience Reverb Plug-in HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeXVII
    Hi. I just got GPO and I'm using Cakewalk Home Studio XL 2002. I really need the reverb effect so where do I install the plug-in? I tried numerous folders but it doesnt show up in Cakewalk. Please, could someone tell me how to use it step by step. Please and thanks.
    Well, the simple answer is this: You don't install it. It is installed with the program. To use it, click on the ambience icon on the screen that shows all the players. That would be the first screen when you open GPO Studio. Easiest, and also effective, is simply to load one of the presets.

But if you are using Home Studio with DXi or VST, you don't have that option. You can use the cakewalk effects for reverb. I don't remember what effects are included with Home Studio, as I have not used it much. Once you have set up your GPO player, maximize it's audio channel, right click on FX, and you will see a list of available effects.

If you need more help, explain how you are using GPO with Home Studio, and help can be more specific. If you wish, you can email me, with as much detail as you can, and I will get back to you fairly quickly.

Richard

Go Back to forum