• Register
  • Help

Topic: Fed up with spectrasonics tech and rmx not seeing 7gb file

Share/Bookmark

Fed up with spectrasonics tech and rmx not seeing 7gb file

Can anyone help me with this issue......]

I am sick to death of this plugin!!!!

it cannot see the 7gb file and I have not got a clue what is wrong with it.

Re: Fed up with spectrasonics tech and rmx not seeing 7gb file

Could you explain the problem in a bit more detail? For example, where are you in the installation process or is this an upgrade? Mac or PC? I've had some problems too but have solved them.
    Edward W. Trevino
    Dandlewood Productions
    www.dandlewood.com

Lightbulb Re: Fed up with spectrasonics tech and rmx not seeing 7gb file

Quote Originally Posted by lazy puppy

it cannot see the 7gb file and I have not got a clue what is wrong with it.

Dude, you need to chill.

It's Christmas weekend; people have lives---(even Spectrasonics tech support).

Check the FAQ:
    http://www.spectrasonics.net/rmxcommunity
    There's a section devoted to this specific issue. It helped me. Make sure ALL of the requirements described there are met.

You're sick to death of a VI you haven't even used yet???

Weird.

:-)P

I feel your pain

is this your first install?...was it ever working?

If you can list the steps you tried along with your OS and computer config maybe someone here can help out
    -david abraham
    Facebook

Hi,

What have you tried so far? How is tech support not helping you? As you can see from Eric Persing's presence on online forums and mail lists, their tech support is great.

I've seen too many times where someone tries to contact a tech support dept. of a company and, when they don't get a phone call within 10 minutes, they come on an online forum and complain with a post such as this. (I'm not saying that this is the case here but you have not provided any information to enable anyone to help you). If you provided this kind of info to tech support, then I'm not surprised that you're not having any success.

Give us some details as to what you have tried so far and what hasn't worked and you'll probably have better success.

HTH,
    FV

No one seems to have had this much trouble with Atmosphere or Trilogy. Is this a "new software engine" that needs some fine tuning or a few unfortunate users that are having a freak incident? I have such bad luck with software I'm getting cold feet on making this purchase.

All the very best,

Darren

rodrigo

Hey man, tons of people are using RMX successfully, so it must be something you overlooked. To find out what that is, check the faqs:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/rmxcommunity

Quote Originally Posted by dpasdernick
    No one seems to have had this much trouble with Atmosphere or Trilogy. Is this a "new software engine" that needs some fine tuning or a few unfortunate users that are having a freak incident? I have such bad luck with software I'm getting cold feet on making this purchase.

All the very best,

Darren
    There are also a remarkable number of brand new users too, which accounts for a great deal of the traffic discussing RMX. The SAGE technology is also much more powerful and integrates with the host much more as well....so there's a great deal of things to discuss and learn, because there's a lot to experiement with.

My guess is this user's issue was resolved a long time ago, and this thread keeps popping up because it has a provocative title ;-)

spectrum

Go Back to forum