• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: who's up for a GPO group buy?

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up who's up for a GPO group buy?

After doing some chatting with Garritan it seems like there's a chance for a GPO group buy....

He's thinking about it so I need you guys support.

You know how brilliant it sounds.
    You've heard the DEMO's, right
    I am interested (obviously)

Anyone else?
    Put your signature here....

Re: who's up for a GPO group buy?

Count me in.

How much cheaper do you guys want the damn thing for??????

I mean it's already the deal of the century and worth every penny (and then some).

I say reserve the group buys for products who are difficult for many to afford (generally in the $500 and up range).
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

..$500 and up....like GOS 1 or GOS 2!

Quote Originally Posted by midphase
    How much cheaper do you guys want the damn thing for??????

I mean it's already the deal of the century and worth every penny (and then some).

I say reserve the group buys for products who are difficult for many to afford (generally in the $500 and up range).
    Well, UK price is £179 which is equal to $344. Almost $100 more than US.

The Vintaudio C7 was originally $200, so obviously products don't have to be $500+ for people not to be able to afford them or find group buys interesting.

Besides, why did you think I pm'ed you about a month ago to check whether it was possible for you to sell EWQLSO silver, when you had purchased Gold?
    Possibly because even $400 is too much for me.

In a flippin' heartbeat!

gigagagga

I'd prefer VSL Horizon Opus 1 frankly. No offense but it kinda blows away most libraries out there but is a wee pricey.

GPO is already underpriced. Pay the $249 and consider it the continual 60% off deal cuz this library is well worth a lot more that Garritan sells it for.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    GPO is already underpriced. Pay the $249 and consider it the continual 60% off deal cuz this library is well worth a lot more that Garritan sells it for.
    My thoughts exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    yet he's open towards the idea. If $249 is next to nothing to you, you are welcome to send me a cheque

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast