• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Gold group buy EXTEND IT untill 31'st please

Share/Bookmark

Gold group buy EXTEND IT untill 31'st please

I already have Gold from the group buy

so it doesn't effect me either way but I am thinking of the folk that would love to join this but will miss out by a couple of days simply because they do not get their pay check or Xmas bonus untill the end of the month .

Extend it untill 31'st and maybe you will reach 1000 subscribers

Re: Gold group buy EXTEND IT untill 31'st please

31st would be good. I'm still sitting on the fence (sore bum by now )

me too. 31st Please. I dont get paid till the 27th. Grrr!!!!!

Actually 2nd of January would make more sense if the group buy is still going to be extended. Many people have credit cards maxed for December because of christmas and would have new credit to spend in January. The same applies to group buys in general, they have started in the middle of a month and extended to the next month so people will have two credit card limits in which to manage their purchases.

I'm sorry, it's not possible to extend it again, there are others waiting to start their Group Buys. Maybe one of your family members will allow you to use their card to buy you some time. The product will be shipped to their address but you can register it in your name.

Drop the hint that it would make a good Christmas gift!

- Doug

Quote Originally Posted by dougrogers
    there are others waiting to start their Group Buys.

...that sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by dougrogers

Drop the hint that it would make a good Christmas gift!

- Doug
    That's what I did, but it was more than a hint it was an email that said I want this. My financial manager said, "OK."

Steve

I think it makes sense to extend it a bit as well. Many of us are spending money on christmas, but will get some extra money from Christmas as well.

Either way I'm really happy that this things has sold so much for you guys

Happy Holidays.

dw

hmmm, that's exactly why they invented credit cards. If used judiciously and paid promptly, credit cards are actually a great tool for instances like this where money is expected but a sale might be over by the time you receive the money.

The group buy has been going on for over 30 days! If by now you haven't made up your mind, this product is either not for you or it is simply too expensive still, even at the group buy rate!

I do applaud Doug for allowing others to start additional group buys and essentially have to courtesy to step aside for the time being!
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

midphase,

I agree with you totally. If I had a credit card I would be in, but due to a certain crazy individual who is unfortunatly still at least half in my life I don't have any credit cards or debit cards in the short term, or even a checking/saving account for that matter. But I do have cash and I do know when I get paid

It's fine with me if they can't extend it, I completely understand and would never have any hard feelings, furthermore if there is some sort of rule about how many group buys to offer, then it wouldn't seem fair to bump another company out of the way.

....but it doesn't hurt any parties involved to at least ask.

dw

Go Back to forum