• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: OT: This is absolutely AMAZING...

Share/Bookmark

OT: This is absolutely AMAZING...

This link is to a REAL demo sent to Nashville producer! I guarentee you have NEVER heard a Christmas carol performed like this. It literally brought tears to my eyes.

p.s. It REALLY kicks in around 2:00... and in all honesty it could have been mixed a little better. (But I'm just picky.)

http://enerve.org/oh.holy.night.mp3
    I think a favorite gag in medival times was to sneak up behind a Knight and stick a "kick me" sign on his armor with a magnet.

Re: OT: This is absolutely AMAZING...

I'm speechless.

God in heaven. I'm scarred. I will never be free of this. What... have... you... done.......

Such emotion, such soul... Not since "Sexual Healing" have I heard such raw emotion...
    I think a favorite gag in medival times was to sneak up behind a Knight and stick a "kick me" sign on his armor with a magnet.

Thanks. That's hilarious! I needed a good laugh.

Cheers,
    JS

Sweet Jesus..........um, this guy is going triple platinum, after hell freezes over..10 times.

It's kinda hard to hear the guy over the sound on fingernails being dragged down the blackboard.

I'd compare the purity of his tone to that of either Karen Carpenter or a badger in the throws of death.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Perhaps this should be retitled, "Oh Holy Sh*t"
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    Perhaps this should be retitled, "Oh Holy Sh*t"

"MMMmmmmmmm... sacralicious!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    "MMMmmmmmmm... sacralicious!!!"
    Not as sacreligious as that performance!

That clown definitely was not making a "joyous noise". A chainsaw thrown into a wood chipper would make a more joyous noise.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast