• Register
  • Help

Topic: And my last one

Share/Bookmark

And my last one

Hi,

This was another little something I did this week, its not finished yet anyways. I really have hard time doing dynamics I dont know really well how to do that or how to write it etc.. (didnt work when I tried crescendo in sibelius). if anyone know it.. !
    Any comment on that song? ;p simple little intro but I like those little air.. ;p

http://www.rentgame.ca/song/toune11.mp3

Re: And my last one

Another beautiful piece! I don't have Sibelius, so I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help when it comes to working out issues with it. There's not much of an ending but you did say it was just an intro. I can't wait for the whole thing! Good luck with those dynamics, crescendos would make it sing. Thanks for sharing.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

I thought that the piano intro was good (in a Mozart sonata sort of way) with a nice firm rythym but then the rythym suddenly changed at 0:33 when the orchestral part started and seemed to loose the former steady gait.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Heern
    I thought that the piano intro was good (in a Mozart sonata sort of way) with a nice firm rythym but then the rythym suddenly changed at 0:33 when the orchestral part started and seemed to loose the former steady gait.

Frank
    Hi,

Oh you didnt like the contrast it did? I wanted to come back doing that piano intro but with violon later on the songs also, That wouldnt had sound right? btw I do my thing kinda only by earring and didnt had course..

I like some parts of this very much. Really towards the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saldor
    Oh you didnt like the contrast it did?
    I felt lost, very lost, when the rythym was changed. Maybe keep some of the first part under the slower 2nd part. I sense that the 2nd part is some multiple of the 1st part, but I couldn't find it...unlike towards the end:
    I loved towards the ends when you trasitioned from the slower 2nd part to the faster ending.
    You will learn how to do dynamics, just keep playing with it. There are some great tutorials on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by squoze
    I like some parts of this very much. Really towards the end.

I felt lost, very lost, when the rythym was changed. Maybe keep some of the first part under the slower 2nd part. I sense that the 2nd part is some multiple of the 1st part, but I couldn't find it...unlike towards the end:
    I loved towards the ends when you trasitioned from the slower 2nd part to the faster ending.
    You will learn how to do dynamics, just keep playing with it. There are some great tutorials on the website.
    Ok thanx for comments.
    I will try to add a little transition between the piano and when the violon coming in.

Go Back to forum