• Register
  • Help

Topic: New to NorthernSoundSource

Share/Bookmark

New to NorthernSoundSource

Hi all,

My name is Link Flesch, I am a part-time amature composer and I work at our local mini-mart, the overnight shift so its slow.

My dad was a violinist and introduced me to the classics, I just got into sample libraries about six months ago and my list is in my signature.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I've heard alot about this forum on other forums and thought I'd stop by, sounds like some great help can be found here.

Looking forward to helping if I can.
    Lincoln Flesch
    Diva, GPO, GOS, LastLibs Bass, Scarbee's SID, BFD, Post Emperor and the MAG.
    ---------------------------------------
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    --Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Re: New to NorthernSoundSource

Welcome aboard Link,

this place is loads of fun for sample junkies

looks like mini mart has been paying you well

Welcome, Looks like you've got some great sample libraries. How do you like BFD?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lindsley
    How do you like BFD?
    It's great for the most part, and the fxpansion guys are really nice from reading their forum, etc. (and as a customer that's important to me).

My only slight complaint is the preprocesing of the sounds. Some of them are EQ'ed alittle hard and a little wetter than I would like for my tracks, but they are definetly useable. For the dryer pieces I have SID which I can mix and process as I'd like.

Thanks both of you for the kind welcome.
    Lincoln Flesch
    Diva, GPO, GOS, LastLibs Bass, Scarbee's SID, BFD, Post Emperor and the MAG.
    ---------------------------------------
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    --Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Go Back to forum