• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: This is a nice site

Share/Bookmark

Question This is a nice site

Hello everyone.

I am new here and still adventuring around to understand the features of this site. I must say, this site is nice!

That's all I have to say! lol sry

- Aaron
    "I carry my thoughts about me for a long time before I write them down. Meanwhile, my
    memory is so tenacious that I am sure never to forget, not even in years, a theme that has
    once occurred to me." - Ludwig van Beethoven

Re: This is a nice site

Hello to you as well.

Hope you enjoy yourself here at Northernsounds. Its a great resource for information and just to hang out when you have nothing better to do. Don't be afraid to ask about anything. You'd be surprised at what these guys know.

Welcome to NS Aaron!!!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Aaron, from your photo you look quite young. If so, you have a BIG advantage!

What a great time to be starting out.

Gregory D. Moore

lol Wow! I had a hunch that you people here would be really friendly and I guess I was right! Thanks for the support everyone! I know my picture makes me look pretty young (I was 18 at that time) but now I'm nearly 21 and I do look different with my beard and all. I'm new to the site but I'm not a newbie to computer music; I've been doing the programming thing for about 3 years now and I already have an album done (though it's an awefully short instrumental collection).

Anyway, take care everyone!

- Aaron
    "I carry my thoughts about me for a long time before I write them down. Meanwhile, my
    memory is so tenacious that I am sure never to forget, not even in years, a theme that has

Thumbs up Re: This is a nice site

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to Northern Sounds. Yes, this is a nice site.

Congrats on the beard.

When I was in high school I was always self conscious with the baby face. Why did all the other guys get the cool facial hair?

Now I have this coarse shadow that could strip the paint off my guitar. I guess I should watch out what I ask for.
    Some experts learn more and more about less and less, until at last they know everything there is about nothing at all.

hehehe

Hey Aaron, I am new here too. Just wanted to say hi.
    Lincoln Flesch
    Diva, GPO, GOS, LastLibs Bass, Scarbee's SID, BFD, Post Emperor and the MAG.
    ---------------------------------------
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    --Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

What is Gold? It sounds very popular.

Go Back to forum