• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Topic: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    SOUNDSONLINE LAUNCHES IT'S BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!

    soundsonline.com launched its biggest sale of the year today, go to the following link for details -

    http://www.soundsonline.com/holiday.shtml

    Happy Holidays

    Sounds Online

  2. #2

    Re: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

    Wow.. nice! That's not just big, it's huge!
    Sam Hulick
    Composer
    http://www.samhulick.com/

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UK- teeming with life....
    Posts
    2,567

    Re: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

    God Doug, are you trying to bankrupt us all!

    Frank

  4. #4

    Question Re: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

    Hmmm sounds of the "70s" <---- (for our new punctuation guru down below) from Zero-G Sounnndsss funnnkkkyyy

    Doug, I can't seem to figure out if these are ONLY loops are if there's instruments also ex. playable patches of the instruments used to create the loops ?


    Kindly
    Franky
    VIntaudio

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    223

    Re: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

    Angry flower strikes again!

    http://angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif

    Love the libraries, though, and let me know if you need a copywriter.
    Some experts learn more and more about less and less, until at last they know everything there is about nothing at all.

  6. #6

    Wink Re: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alewis
    Angry flower strikes again!

    http://angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif

    Love the libraries, though, and let me know if you need a copywriter.
    Disregard, ultra sensitive French Canadian on the loose

  7. #7

    Re: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

    FWIW, I also have a hard time with the misuse of the apostrophe. But I have no problems with Doug's sales!

    Dis-donc Franky, on n'est pas plutôt pointus un peu sur l'orthographe nous aussi (les francophones)? Et Eaton's, je me souviens?

  8. #8

    Re: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

    Quote Originally Posted by Franky
    Well, for your information, I am French Canadian, lets see you write as clearly in French as I can in English, then we'll see who needs a angry flower...
    I think ALewis' post was directed at Doug's post. Doug wrote "it's", but you're not supposed to use an apostrophe to indicate the possessive when using the word "its", you only use apostrophes with "its" to indicate the contraction for "it is". Franky, I actually think you were right the first time by including an apostrophe in "70's".

    Not that any of this really matters anyway . . . .

  9. #9

    Re: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Bouhalassa
    FWIW, I also have a hard time with the misuse of the apostrophe. But I have no problems with Doug's sales!

    Dis-donc Franky, on n'est pas plutôt pointus un peu sur l'orthographe nous aussi (les francophones)? Et Eaton's, je me souviens?
    Ouin, un peu trop pointus lol !

  10. #10

    Wink Re: Sounds Online launches it's biggest sale of the year!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frunobulax
    I think ALewis' post was directed at Doug's post. Doug wrote "it's", but you're not supposed to use an apostrophe to indicate the possessive when using the word "its", you only use apostrophes with "its" to indicate the contraction for "it is". Franky, I actually think you were right the first time by including an apostrophe in "70's".

    Not that any of this really matters anyway . . . .
    Hehe, I kind of looked it up, it seems to be written both ways, I was just kidding, I ain't mad or anything lol ! The angry flower cartoon was kind of funny too, not too classy but funny.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •