• Register
  • Help

Topic: Fans and musicians

Share/Bookmark

Fans and musicians

By the way, many of the promo spots that will be airing on the station encourage people to visit the Garritan community here on NorthernSounds.com.

A lot of the folks coming here are going to be musicians and composers who will be curious about this cool GPO thing they've been hearing about. Those folks will fit right in. However, I suspect that we'll also have regular folks popping in here and there who just want to meet the Composers and tell them how much they enjoy the music. Just thought I'd mention that so you guys wouldn't be surprised when you get the occasional bits of fan mail here.
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: Fans and musicians

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Duncan
    By the way, many of the promo spots that will be airing on the station encourage people to visit the Garritan community here on NorthernSounds.com.

A lot of the folks coming here are going to be musicians and composers who will be curious about this cool GPO thing they've been hearing about. Those folks will fit right in. However, I suspect that we'll also have regular folks popping in here and there who just want to meet the Composers and tell them how much they enjoy the music. Just thought I'd mention that so you guys wouldn't be surprised when you get the occasional bits of fan mail here.
    Will we have to sign autogrphies? Yes, that's what I said, "autographies".
    Actually, I am looking forward to meeting new people and have a good feeling about it.
    Styxx

Re: Fans and musicians

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Will we have to sign autogrphies?
    You can write? Gasp! Who knew???
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum