• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: FREE GPO HOLIDAY CD -Now Available!

Share/Bookmark

FREE GPO HOLIDAY CD -Now Available!

FREE GPO HOLIDAY CD -Now Available!

A site with the GPO Holiday CD is up. You can download the individual MP3's, a zip containing them all, the cover art and cd label from here.

Holiday CD Download Site

Also, we have a limited number of physical CDs available. If any of you would like to request a physical copy of the album, you may do so here as well. Instructions for the request are provided.

The Garritan Personal Orchestra Holiday CD was a collaborative effort of the GPO community and was put together in the spirit of giving for the holiday. The holiday CD was done by members of all skill levels. It is not a contest or competition, nor done for comparison or critique, just a way for members to give back to the community.

If anyone wants to make a donation, any proceeds will be sent to St. Judes Children's Hospital and the Salvation Army.

Thanks to everyone that contributed. The collection is awesome. And a special thanks to Daniel Kury (DPDan) for all his magnificent work mixing and mastering the files.

Re: FREE GPO HOLIDAY CD -Now Available!

And I'll add before getting some rest...

Anyone who has already requested a physical CD already, need not request again.
    WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

thank you Joseph!

Hmm...
    I thought I emailed you guys my real name...

BSNY, please email it to me and I'll get a corrected copy of at least the CD label and the page itself will be updated. There's not a lot I can do at this point about some of it. I will try to update what I can.

And everyone else please forgive the spelling issues. It was 2 AM before all was done and you know the brain doesn't function that well, that late.

Thumbs up Re: FREE GPO HOLIDAY CD -Now Available!

Great Christmas CD! I'm listening now...

Well done all!
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Darn. I was looking forward to listening to all of your work. But when I go to the web page, the download links don't seem to work. No graphics on the page either. Is it possible the site has exceeded its bandwidth?

-Shawn

Thumbs up Re: FREE GPO HOLIDAY CD -Now Available!

Wow, it’s really nice to see my initial idea came to reality with all the fine musicians who contributed so many awesome arrangements to the GPO Holiday CD! Everything looks and sounds great!
    Nice work Gary Garritan, Joseph Burrell, Daniel Kury, and all who where involved!
    Styxx

Shawn,

Everything seems to be working okay. Can anyone else confirm this behavior? There's plenty of bandwidth so I doubt that's the issue.

Never mind. Site doesn't load up right in Mozilla. Worked OK in Internet Explorer.

-Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by shawn
    Darn. I was looking forward to listening to all of your work. But when I go to the web page, the download links don't seem to work. No graphics on the page either. Is it possible the site has exceeded its bandwidth?

-Shawn

Go Back to forum