• Register
  • Help

Topic: Free CD (download) til Jan 1, 2005

Share/Bookmark

Re: Free CD (download) til Jan 1, 2005

Bump

Hello Chris,

I just downloaded your CD and I love it! Thank you for sharing your music. I am listening to this right now and I think it's absolutely fabulous.

You know what? I would love to see it performed live or as part of a live show! I can just imagine this dance/visual extravaganza that would put Riverdance to shame.

Everyone, go grab it and put it on your iPods...it's totally cool stuff!
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by midphase
    Hello Chris,

I just downloaded your CD and I love it! Thank you for sharing your music. I am listening to this right now and I think it's absolutely fabulous.

You know what? I would love to see it performed live or as part of a live show! I can just imagine this dance/visual extravaganza that would put Riverdance to shame.

Everyone, go grab it and put it on your iPods...it's totally cool stuff!
    Thank you for such nice comments. It is funny you mentioned it being performed live as some of the pieces are being worked on by a dance group.
    Chris

anyone on a windows PC that can tell me how the heck to I change the file name to .m4a? I keep renaming the file extension to that but the media players, windows media player, quicktime, etc all read it as a mp3 even though I rename it and it's getting frustrating. I have d/l the most current versions of the players as well.
    I do not regret the things I've done, but those I was unable to do.

got it, i deleted the files and re downloaded them making sure to change the save as file from a mp3 to all files, works now.
    I do not regret the things I've done, but those I was unable to do.

Chris,

this is really, really good ! I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
    It went right to my iPod !

Best
    Holger
    Holger von Baer

Go Back to forum