• Register
  • Help

Topic: Announcing Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings and Brass for Gigastudio 3!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Announcing Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings and Brass for Gigastudio 3!

Sonic Implants is pleased to announce development for Gigastudio 3!

Customers that purchase the Gigastudio version of Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings or Symphonic Brass after November 15, 2004 are eligible for a FREE upgrade. Users that purchased before November 15, 2004 will still be eligible for an upgrade at the affordable price of $129.

Some of the new features in Gigastudio 3 versions of the Symphonic Brass and Strings are, 24bit samples, programming for iMIDI performance, expanded keyswitching programs, Round Robin programs, and GigaPulse presets.

Anticipated shipping date of Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings, and Symphonic Brass for Gigastudio 3 is January 2005.
    Al J.
    Sonic Implants
    http://www.sonicimplants.com

Re: Announcing Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings and Brass for Gigastudio 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Implants

Customers that purchase the Gigastudio version of Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings or Symphonic Brass after November 15, 2004 are eligible for a FREE upgrade. Users that purchased before November 15, 2004 will still be eligible for an upgrade at the affordable price of $129.

Some of the new features in Gigastudio 3 versions of the Symphonic Brass and Strings are, 24bit samples, programming for iMIDI performance, expanded keyswitching programs, Round Robin programs, and GigaPulse presets.

Anticipated shipping date of Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings, and Symphonic Brass for Gigastudio 3 is January 2005.

Very exciting Al... looking forward to it...

Best,

Kaveh

www.kavehcohen.com

Thats very good news !

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmy
    Great!

To some users 16 bit is preferable to 24 bit, but the new use of GS 3 functions are a real plus. Is there a simple conversion on patches to go 24 bit down to 16 bit and still get use of of the Round Robin features?
    Hi Craig,

Yes, there is.

You just open the editor and use the Convert Wave Pool option. This will allow you to take the entire Wave Pool to 16-bit at once.

In the non-looped samples, you could even use one of the compression/acceleration algorithms. If I am not mistaken, I think you can choose to compress, and the Editor will compress the waveforms which can be, and leave at 16-bit PCM those which cannot be. Ditto the 24-bit compression, if you'd like to take pizz samples, for instance, down to a 24-bit compressed (which will stream at the same rate as a straight 16).

These are all easy operations. Set it up, push the button, and go. Be sure to duplicate/rename the file first if you want to keep both 24 and 16 bit versions on your drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Implants

That's fantastic news!

I'm looking forward to hearing it!

Best to you!

Larry Seyer
    http://www.larryseyer.com
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Larry Seyer's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

What about a group buy on these....

I for once know how good Sonic Implant samples are (sans that GM set..those $70 still hurt). Their strings are simply gorgeous and cozy(?). Their African Latin perc and Amps and Pickups are very nice indeed. Lets not forget their Silk Road collection which is great to add that something different to a track.
    I think a group buy from Sonic Implant will be a great idea since many people will be able to experience their great products and it will help their sales a lot. Just by comparing posts in their forum is easy to see that SI needs more marketing and a group buy could be a good start. I mean, the quality is there they just need show the world.
    Regards

I for one would be bang up for a group buy on Symphonic Strings - can't afford them otherwise !

Smile Re: Announcing Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings and Brass for Gigastudio 3!

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your well wishes!

We are excited about developing for GS3. I feel that SISS and SISB for GS3 will allow for new levels of realism and flexibility for users.

As of now we have no plans for a group buy on our libraries.

To get a more affordable introduction to SISS, many users find SISS MINI a bargain at $449. Keep in mind that all users of the MINI are eligible to upgrade to the full version at a later time.

Thank you again for your support!

Please always feel free to contact us with any questions.
    Al J.
    Sonic Implants
    http://www.sonicimplants.com

I assume you are doing ok then since you rather not do a group buy right now. Hope you change your mind soon. :-)
    Regards

Go Back to forum